Shotu otu to you

-=awsome coder=-

-Byonds gangsta(Rod5
WOOOH!!! Samurai Legacy has returned. Looking forward to it, if you need help with anything I can program, sprite and test if need be.
awesome a vet. Vets get perks that are better than members perks even
plz bring back dbz plzzzz
Yo Inferno, I wish to be an iconer for ur new sonic game plz. contact at [email protected]
Wat happened to sonic breakers? Its cool plz dont stop hosting!
im working on actually fixing a few bugs soon then i just nmeed a new host
Hey Flames.Can I Host Sonic Chaos Breakers?
yo can you plz host TF2 plz or give some 1 the link to host it or make TF3
In response to Isiahbarnes2
funi shut me down remember
Bro you should bring back SCB
Please, bring AKS back and please bring Samurai Legacy back please` please i miss the good time
um i know its rude of me to ask but can i get your code for jump and fall system like on scb pls i need one for the new rpg game im making
Please let me host Sonic Chaos Breakers.
Just cuz they took away your hub dosent mean you show stop the game. i mean u had your on created characters on there like bob. I think u should just change the name of the game and change the hub to something like Anime Fighters or Brawlers
im here about the two tester spots and i think i would be good for the spot i was a tester in azusa and dungeons and dragons when they were in beta and i would love to test a sonic brand game so please pick me :D oh and im really looking forword to this update your posting hope its really something new
Hey it's been a long time so you still have the files for sonic chaos breakers or have they been lost to time sad to see a great game was gone when I came back to byond
Page: 1 2