ID:56940

Post your comments here!
Inferno are you going to continue the Dragon Ball Toruanement Game? if not, can you give the resources to make an General Anime 1 on 1 game? ill give all creadits to you, or maybe, help me withthe game ^^
ADRIANDRAGON wrote:
Inferno are you going to continue the Dragon Ball Toruanement Game? if not, can you give the resources to make an General Anime 1 on 1 game? ill give all creadits to you, or maybe, help me withthe game ^^

I am no longer working on the game. I might help you with it... although I am ok with giving you the source as I've given it to people before. Although I need to double check to see if i still have MY version.. I should i know that much
Inferno L Flames wrote:
I am no longer working on the game. I might help you with it... although I am ok with giving you the source as I've given it to people before. Although I need to double check to see if i still have MY version.. I should i know that much

Oh Ok, ill Continue it and put all the work that i can, and, all the credits will be for you ;-) it is an Awesome game and it was a grand lost that you dind't continue it...
ADRIANDRAGON wrote:
Inferno L Flames wrote:

Oh Ok, ill Continue it and put all the work that i can, and, all the credits will be for you ;-) it is an Awesome game and it was a grand lost that you dind't continue it...

Yea same thing can be said for samurai legacy... its just i had TOO many games and i had to cancle some otehr wise none of the others get get finishes especially my new stuff which is a good thing if you see my new stuff im planning on eventually doing remakes of all the games i stopped with uber coding ive learned a lot since then
Hmm Now i see, you deleted the HUB of Tournament Fighters... and now, you only have 2 games xD yesterday you had about 5 or more. When you want or you can, you can send me the src of DBTF to: [email protected] ^^
Yea you reminded me to clear off my HUB also once i get like two new stages in i plan on calling GUNU complete
XD, your game, Anime Kaisen Sutajiamu is cool, nice game xD, yesterday i was playing with my friend. GOOD JOB.

PD: I'm Waiting for the Dragon Ball Tournament Fighter's Source, send it to my MSN: [email protected]
Do you mind if I make you new hub icons? Yours are all blurry and hard on the eyes. Here's some GFX I've done.
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Do you mind if I make you new hub icons? Yours are all blurry and hard on the eyes. Here's some GFX I've done.

BY ALL MEANS DO!
Do you have MSN?
Shadow Serpent wrote:
Do you have MSN?

yea [email protected]
MUHAHAH
sup

-byonds gangsta
Hello, old buddy old clone of mine..
Are you planning to make TF3 or making a bigger roster? IF you need any Login Screens or just screens or anything let me know.

[email protected] <-MSN
make dummys better >:O
Man, someone called Coolman1250 banned me from TF2
for nothing,i was enjoying playing.. =(
Yokis wrote:
Man, someone called Coolman1250 banned me from TF2
for nothing,i was enjoying playing.. =(

how recent i reset my ban list
Atlin IS A NOOB!After someone is beating him to death,he leaves everytime..
Page: 1 2