Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
my medal bugged
can i be unbanned please
please
Go to the website and post a punishment appeal(you must sign up).

mattfox.proboards.com
Roy is a bitchamillion lmao....Grow some testies you baby back rib eating bastard. Other admins are fairly bitchy bt they dnt do stupid shit like ban someone for no reason. NTFF need to really get another loser that does their job better.
Now choke on that update till ur eyes bleed u son of a bitch
Lolol look at him rage. It's adorable.
"{Missing-NiN} - {Maori Mori} : Well if thats the case and u have a problem with me...just ban me again dude "

You technically asked for it, but of course I wouldn't ban just on that. There was a server issue and you were unbanned by accident, so I'm just correcting the mistake. If you don't like it, go flag youtube videos or whatever else people who rage do.
when is nftb coming up what happned ??????
Where is the game? I must train!! lol
I wish there was a like button on these comments, id like the hell out of muffins comment. lol
Does anyone know why the game still not on?!?!
Any one know when the game crashed and when he need to come back on?
Go to the website, and maybe you will find out >.>
I did went to the website and i didnt found anything
Well, I went to the website, they had a thread about a Facebook page, http://facebook.com/NarutoTheFinalBattle?id=114227735258424& _rdr, and on that same facebook page it says to expect the game today or tomorrow -~-
Ok. and you know if its a wipe\uptade or just crashing
On the forums it says there should be wipe, and the game should be up today. Check the Facebook page, and website.
So the game wont be on until this weekend or its need to be on this week?!
Well, on the Facebook page it says that they cannot reach the host at the moment, so don't expect the game to be up this weekend.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26