Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
NNG games are fun but have 2 or 3 people and that won't change sorry but don't post links to other games please thats just a jack ass thing to do
Mickeyt96 wrote:
NNG games are fun but have 2 or 3 people and that won't change sorry but don't post links to other games please thats just a jack ass thing to do

Yupppp
why is EMS a secret?? anyways?
If they weren't, then there would be no drawback to using the Mangekyou jutsus if you didn't have ems. Since youd just go and get ems and then spam Ama/Tsu/Sus like every other uchiha in every other game.
I see your point.
MAke this server onlinee
i didnt post the req., but w.e. i hope yall can make the server online soon
when the server will go online again?
if you guys need a 24/7 host, i can do it, no lag..
Yea I can Host 24.7 too With No Lag..
I have alot of hosting experience..
i wanna plaaaay
people stop asking to host hes not looking for hosts
how come the game hasnt been up
someone please host im dieing to play ive been bored out of my fucking mind i feel like killing myself without this game
It'd be awesome if those in charge of this game would update us on its status, like particularly why it's been down for almost a week.
ok read this and stop fucking bitching the game is down http://mattfox.proboards.com/ index.cgi?board=imp2&action=display&thread=1197
It would be great if players would go the the forum and check the status of the game, I do post updates. I can see none of the players that are bitching about the game being down, checked the forums first.
yup matt! so i would be on the forum and stuff but i was banned :( and kuro and sefi wouldnt tell me why. but....... im good.
umm u have no life sorry to tell u that
damn wow i mean i love this game mroe than anyone else but u ppl are fenying to play it talking about killing urselfs and slicing ur dicks off a shit its almost pitiful
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26