Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
lately it goes down becuase some dick crashes it
off again nooooooooo D:
Niggas, just wait o.o it will be up soon
-Reykken.
yay i have a fan
Jordan control your clones damnit!
D: kurooo
Why doesn't Sefirosu let me play? He's such a jerk..
Matt3151 wrote:
Madrig wrote:
Not that anybody cares but if your medal bugged the first time you got it and you didnt get to try shit you would be upset to.Especially when your told to retrain like the work you put in was nothing....

Hey, If anyone ever says their medal is bugged while Im on, the problem gets fixed. I have never told anyone to just gain it again. I understand that its a bug and I fix the problem. If you experenced something different from that then you should let me know.

thanks for fixing my bugged medal..i also heard it happens if you remake before you get the jounin medal again or...well if it wipes before you get it again.
it keeps telling me it failed -_- so i cant join even though i was playing not long ago
Hakemaru wrote:
it keeps telling me it failed -_- so i cant join even though i was playing not long ago

The server obviously crashed idiot
Ryuk25 wrote:
Hakemaru wrote:

The server obviously crashed idiot

when i couldnt connect my friend was still able to. then about 5 minutes later it let me and then said connection failed but continued to let me login for about a minute until it wouldnt let me anymore
Ewwwww guys
What's the problem with this server ?
it gets off every month D=
and the problem is that I love this game, shit !
I wanted the po naruto gets less all the time off because he's off I love this game vlw
when wipe??
-_-
it was on for matts B-day for 30 mins.
He said he dosent know when hes gonna put it up -_-
I hope matt put back tailbeast and dont wipe. It hard to train when wipe is ever month
The game doesn't wipe every month, it wipes every major update.

Asking for tailed best to be back is a major update.
Him giving you that, and then not wiping could possible ruin the rest of game and end in more downtime for him to re-code it.
Time that could be used into wiping, re-coding, and then hosting.
Not to mention that matt is, for lack of a better definition, matt. We should all be happy he got this far.
when will game be back up to play
really cant wait for game to be back up best game ever
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26