Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
does matt know the game is down or is he updating
Suggestion.....the only thing this game needs is a nerf on genjutsu and longer kewl down on rasengan and chidori....besides that
this is the best naruto game on byond hands down....Keep up the good work
Read the Forum on Details of whats to come
Why is it down? D:
Borshis wrote:
Why is it down? D:

It's been going down a lot lately -_-
Shaggy17 wrote:
Borshis wrote:
Why is it down? D:

.> Bite me. Im working on updates, and I dont see a point in having the game up and updating it so you players can spam me with questions of what Im doing.
Matt3151 wrote:
Shaggy17 wrote:
Borshis wrote:
Why is it down? D:

.> Bite me. Im working on updates, and I dont see a point in having the game up and updating it so you players can spam me with questions of what Im doing.

Lol I just said that so he didnt keep asking. Truth be told since i started that was the first time its been down. Well for a long period anyways. Thats what the -_- was for cuz everyone knows u been updating it was kinda sarcastic. You could also keep the game up and say if they ask ur not gonna tell em an if they keep asking ban em.. That would be better anyways seen's how this is the only game on byond worth playing these days

awsoomme game o-o
Hi Matt3151,
if you ever need it i own
a server and im using it to
host people's games so contact
me here if you need it or tell
your friends if you know some that
needs hosting.

[email protected]
Iconing = Noob

Jutsus iconing = AWESOME!!!!

Susanoo = AWESOME!!!!

Ive heard about this game i wanna be a iconer, i will fix icons.
yea i wanna know why i got banned when i logged off for a while
This game Ripped... there is icons that are unoriginal there are turfs that are used every where and the basic building layout is also ripped.... 2 star
i give this game 1 star since i got banned for no reason
*shrugs* Yep, pretty much all the Turfs are from the old Izou, I never claimed this game is completely new and only made by me. If you would read the HUB, it even says there, this is a Izou Rip. Please read the Hub explaining things before you "review"/rate a game.
unban me please it's been over a year that I'm banned!..... acc: ThaygorFree
why did i get banned?? for killing??
Shoot i like this game, i loved playing izou i was really sad to see it go down, but this game is in my opinion a lot better it was great to come back to byond to see a game that's like one i use to love playing this game is great.
Here the screen is black, I waited and waited still more black people say it is good shame I can not play :(
I waited and waited until it loaded the screen and I could play this game is a must and I recommend to everyone.
can u guys plz unban me, i got banned for trying to fight this jounin in sand named unforgiving fist, he got mad at me trying to attack him and he got me banned(i dont know how), so if u could unban me that would be appericiatated, my name on the game is Lightning207, plz unban me :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25 26