Murder Mansion

by SuperSaiyanGokuX
Murder Mansion
Not for the faint of heart...
The only problem I have with live players is that they run around punching everyone or causing problems for everyone even though they're not the murderer.
LETS PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!
Join my server. I ban griefers.
There's always a server, and it's always empty...
THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE POPULAR AGAIN,i'm about to play with bots >_>
I remember when i used to host this way way back in 05-06 before all the maps were added... my server used to always have a minimum of 5 people playing... I miss those days...
Rip
Officer Kevin Ryman
Officer Jordan Harris
Officer Rick Harris
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
I remember when i used to host this way way back in 05-06 before all the maps were added... my server used to always have a minimum of 5 people playing... I miss those days...
Rip
Officer Kevin Ryman
Officer Jordan Harris
Officer Rick Harris

Even back in 08,i always used to play with my friends. I hate how old,well-made games on BYOND always die off.

agreed... but i cant say that this game is dead yet... the owner still lurks around and updates it from time to time... anyway I blame the lack of people on games like Naruto and DBZ... No disrespect to SSGX and his old DBZ game...
In attempt to get this game somewhat popular again, I was thinking of setting a specific date and time and have a bunch of people all get on at the same time. If you guys are interest in something like that let me know and I'll definitely make it happen to the best of my ability.
If you can host a server, Robosnake, that'd be great.
Robo, I try and join your game yet It wont let me join.
I can't join as well.
I'm not sure what the problem is, I'll be working to get it figured out as soon as possible. Can you guys tell me exactly what is happening when you try to join?

-EDIT
As far as I know it should be up and working again. Any more problems post them here or send me a message on Skype, username: robosnake92
yea i would like that alot snake...
I am having port issues with my router at the moment so my server will be down until I can get that figured out.
Omnguon wrote:
welcome to ===== http://www.clothes6.us ==== Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30 Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $16 We accept any form of paymentand free shipping ===== http://www.clothes6.us ====

o.0 thats a first... a spambot on byond?
Hey everyone, once again having port issues, I know how to fix it, just have to get around to it. Also, wanted to let everyone know that the event I mentioned in a previous comment, that's still happening; I'm trying to work out a date and time that both a friend and myself are free. Any questions, send me a message on Skype or BYOND. Thanks.
So lately I've been playing with bots. This game seems so great and stuff, but man I wish there were servers open for us. Bots... are well... Bots. It'd be much fun to play with some other people.
In response to BloodyWaltz
I wish the bots would actually kill you in classic mode! it gets dull after a while just seeing other bots kill each other but not even try to kill the player. is there a way that the person who made it could update it to do that? this has not been updated for 3 whole years. i'd like to see a way to have the AI be slightly more challenging. seeing that no one really makes servers on this game anymore. which is really unfortunate.
Amazing.... you have not even replied to this in 3 months.... that's sad. well if you are still here please update this game. because i am getting bored without the AI doing anything. or you could get byond to make their membership option unlimited instead of having to pay every year. either way please do it fast. you have had plenty of time...
Page: 1 2 3 4