Era of The Shinobi

by Seventh
A Ninja Roleplay Game
i don't think the admins know we crashed O.O either that or Ddos again
Worst Naruto RP game on Byond. Don't let the high player count fool you; half or more are alternate keys. The admin team is a joke, and they can't even perform their jobs properly. If you call them out on the horrible service, you'll get muted or banned. They can't come up with explanations on the illogical decisions they make, and will ignore anyone who points out their incompetence. Oh, and this is a great game for people who like to metagame and/or godmod outcomes of any given scenario. For anyone else who wants a fun experience, go elsewhere.

NNG ICONS 2.0

Derps(*fades in*)http://www.sendspace.com/file/dy8b5y

(*fades away FOREVER http://www.byond.com/members/ Egor?command=view_post&post=1367762&first_unread=1 )
I agree with Zeruna when he/she talks about the high player count--to reiterate what has been said, do not let it fool you. As for the admins, honestly, I don't know; the only problem I have with them is that they're not very responsive when someone needs their assistance.

I disagree with what Zeruna says about the game being "...for people who like to metagame and/or godmod outcomes of any given scenario." The RP isn't that bad but it can really be stale at times.

Moving on. The game is a rip of Shinobi Story Online, don't let the different graphics fool you because it still functions the same as the original game(SSO). Lastly, to those that are hoping to see their toons develop and grow stronger, I advise you to stay away from the rip as it can take 1 RL(real life) month of your time to learn a single perk/jutsu. It can take one almost a year of their time to attain Jounin rank.

To those wishing to create an RP game, please try your best to correct on what most of these Naruto RP games are doing wrong. It's depressing to see so many rips repeat the same countless mistakes. Oh and do yourself a favor, CREATE the game from SCRATCH.

Deadlypure wrote:
o.o is this game really a rip?

Yup. Graphics are just heavily modified.
It was a rip but they edit most of the SSO out of it so you can call it almost original.
They just need to remove and edit the little remains of SSO from it to fully be original.
In response to Yinyangspirit
Yinyangspirit wrote:
I agree with Zeruna when he/she talks about the high player count--to reiterate what has been said, do not let it fool you. As for the admins, honestly, I don't know; the only problem I have with them is that they're not very responsive when someone needs their assistance.

I disagree with what Zeruna says about the game being "...for people who like to metagame and/or godmod outcomes of any given scenario." The RP isn't that bad but it can really be stale at times.

Moving on. The game is a rip of Shinobi Story Online, don't let the different graphics fool you because it still functions the same as the original game(SSO). Lastly, to those that are hoping to see their toons develop and grow stronger, I advise you to stay away from the rip as it can take 1 RL(real life) month of your time to learn a single perk/jutsu. It can take one almost a year of their time to attain Jounin rank.

To those wishing to create an RP game, please try your best to correct on what most of these Naruto RP games are doing wrong. It's depressing to see so many rips repeat the same countless mistakes. Oh and do yourself a favor, CREATE the game from SCRATCH.

Much agreed on the last couple points. It takes an unnecessary amount of time for even the most basic things, and if you point out that fact, you're either ignored or labelled as some anti-RP powergamer. There's a time frame for development and what not, but it's far exceeded in how long you'll find yourself simply waiting around not doing much of anything along with most other people. This is a core reason behind why most of the players are usually AFK or inactive altogether, and overall RP suffers.

I'd like to see another Naruto RP game that isn't an SSO rip as well. At the very least if it's going to be a rip, don't make it mandatory to waste weeks or more of your real life time for simple essentials to survive beyond one post in a conflict. The admins here can't seem to understand that the Naruto universe is not realistic and doesn't require extensive time input for the smallest bits of progress. They like to call it "immersion" and "progression," but all I see are players waiting around for weeks longer than they need to.
The menu of Era of Shinobi won't show me the "Load game" or "New game" which wont let me play the game. I even changed some settings to make my screen a bit smaller but that didn't work. I checked other byond games and they worked perfectly fine. Is this some kind of bug?
And I'm playing this on my laptop for the first time.
Connecting failed on the time to Genin exams on 11/3/2013 at 5:37pm Est..
Please make a purely PvP version of this game. I beg of you.

:(
Hello.
I'd like to invite you to check out my project and contribute with ideas.

http://www.byond.com/games/Avidanimefan/NarutoBase

I think you'll like what you see.
sup guys its a new naruto based game watch some screenshots and you will be amazed

http://www.ninonline.org/forum/ index.php?app=referrals&reff=3709
I'd like to see a One Piece version of this game! Open sea's, devil fruits, and of course: the GRAND LINE! =D

Who here would like to see that too?
In response to Avatar Eddy
I'd absolutely love to see a One Piece version of the game. Naruto's cool and all but I think we've had enough of these Naruto rp games. I'd love to see other anime inspired rp games, heck, even pvp.
In response to Yinyangspirit
Yaay! Someone who agrees! =D

Better yet, what about an "Avatar" RP game? Imagine it! Bending, spirits, and maybe even Harmonic Convergence! =3
In response to Avatar Eddy
Yeah, an Avatar RP game would be pretty damn cool.

I find it disappointing how no one makes a different RP game based on something other than Naruto. However, there's one game called 'Alternate Worlds' which I am really looking forward to; it isn't based on anything. I recommend that you go ahead and check it out if you haven't already. Looks pretty darn sweet.
Hi EoTS Admins.~
I was recently banned for 'Bug Abusing', but all I was doing was standing around AFK... I think it's a mistake, I didn't really do any type of bug abusing, and I'm not sure why I was accused of it in the first place. I'm talking about my alt, Kimi. I hope that we can discuss this further, and even get unbanned soon. :P
Please make a pure pvp server. I beg of you! RP is okay, but I'd like a pvp version. Just add the ability for players to respawn and players to get stronger without rp. Pwease?? /)^3^(\

PS: Who else wants a pvp server?
Unban Abuki man. He aint nothing wrong man. Just give a nigga a chance man. He said sorry man. Unban him man.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14