Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
A game with a winged Barny the Dinosaur. Why is this not up for Game Of the Year?
I used to love this game, used to be on every day. i got addicted and had to quit, and i came back today to see how things were going, and this game went to shit. everything is griefed, i couldnt find any building not burnt down or broken into. this game sucks now. 3/10 and that's being generous. it was better before.
That's got nothing to do with the game itself.

It was because of the players, such as yourself, leaving, that anarchy swept in.
I love it :D
Ash110297 wrote:
I used to love this game, used to be on every day. i got addicted and had to quit, and i came back today to see how things were going, and this game went to shit. everything is griefed, i couldnt find any building not burnt down or broken into. this game sucks now. 3/10 and that's being generous. it was better before.

Don't rate a game based on its players(or lack of, in terms of quality as much as quantity). It is better to rate a game based on its gameplay elements. What you're doing is called raging.
I enjoy rpgs, and hardcore Rps. This game fits my category of game likings perfectly :)
Yea honestly, you have to form two ingredients in order to play this game. That is Patients and Determination. IF every player who played this game had that, it would be a sucessful game. But most people do not see what exactly the main objective is when they first enter the game. What that really is, is to get yourself involved in the community. Explore around, become apart of a small settlement and help it grow. Admins, allow wars and anguish in some cases. WIthout these, there is no point in this game. Not to forget the fact that this game is HOSTED 24/7 for about 3-4 months straight.
Love this game even tho people might not be on ill stay and wait :3
This game literally simulates human nature to form into governments. It has a legitimate history in which all the players have the ability to play the part. When wars break out, the game gets fun. When a neighboring city imposes upon you land, and you try to settle it diplomatically, it gets even more fun. All with the added challenge of a fairly hostile world outside of Newlands. So strap up, get ready, and brace yourself for the thrill-ride that is Hazordhu.
I think this game should be download-able so I can build a whole city without being RDM'd by idiots.
OPEN SCOURCE IT!!!NOT EVERYTHING JUST THE MAINLANDS! PLEASE? keep up the work f0lak!
This is one of the best BYOND games ever.
I have 2 words for u

Fucking Epic
Great Work! Love the game! Keep it up!
I love Haz, But I got my self banned. damnit
best game ever, but it needs some anti grief and fire restrictions, Otherwise GREAT GAME :D
Nice game. Keep up the good work! Hit #1 someday!
By-Far one of the best RP games ever, I just wish the Orc's got a little more love <3
Worth 6$ to me. Those 5 inventory spaces don't seem like much, but they come in handy.
you dont just get 5 invintory you get orc
Page: 1 2 3 4 5