Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
wut

why the server is off :(
would someone mind telling me why the server was down for about 3 days and counting?
Details on server status are always posted on the forums.
interesting, but doesnt keep my attention long enough
I can't seem to get out of the tutorial area. The furnace is blocked.. And no less; there were NO instructions on how to get out of that wicked area.

Please help
Jacob843 wrote:
I can't seem to get out of the tutorial area. The furnace is blocked.. And no less; there were NO instructions on how to get out of that wicked area.

Please help

Alright. I got out, thanks to a relog. But now the lag is unplayable. I except more from this server as I played it for years and now I am a member.
I don't have any lag. Most people seem to have no lag. Don't blame a less-than-great connection on the server.
But I am plugged into my business class motom. It is the top of the line connection!
I am connected to crappy campus Wi-Fi and I have no lag. You're looking in the wrong place.
Eksadus wrote:
I am connected to crappy campus Wi-Fi and I have no lag. You're looking in the wrong place.

I can assure you it is not on my end. I have tried other games as well.
I can assure you it's not on the server's end; no one's having any issues.
The server has no latency issues whatsoever. The problem is on your end, so please don't blame the game for your problem.
Alright. I will contact my service provider and ask if things are running slowly. But I am just saying all other games are fine that take a high CPU ussage
It could be your internet, it could be your computer, it could be some settings you have going on with BYOND.
i love haz
Evil dawn7 wrote:
i love haz

Perhaps some holiday event for the upcoming weekend? It wouldn't take much programming for a quick expansion.
One of the best looking games on BYOND, in my opinion. Very well made, and very fun game.
Avee wrote:
One of the best looking games on BYOND, in my opinion. Very well made, and very fun game.

Damn straight.
High praise for Hazordhu from the new BYOND website!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5