splattertag

by splattergnome
splattertag
An exciting game of tag in ever-changing random playing fields.
ID:57398

SPLATTERTAG CLASSIC UPDATE 18.07.2004 (Now With Text-Mode for LINUX users, fixed smiley bug)

Due to requests, I have added the ability to give donations via the old BYONDimes and via PayPal (button at the bottom of this screen) - but splattertag IS and SHALL REMAIN free for all, with all features enabled. I do no believe in crippleware, I just want people to have fun.

SPLATTER TAG is an exciting multiplayer game of tag. The goal of the game is actually quite simple... run up to one of the other blobby kings and bump into him to make him "it".

The playing field is randomly generated anew every four minutes. This adds a bit of excitement to the mix as new levels full of dead-ends and color schemes are created... and makes it impossible to memorize good positions for hiding.

Added to the mix are powerup zones, which contain all type of tempting power ups (but only when spinning!), such as illusionary walls, which can be used to confuse your enemy.

After nine months of MIA, I have returned to splattertag and returned it to the hub so that people can play it again. I fixed a fatal bug and made one gameplay change - ITs can not collect powerups, and I added text-mode variables to make it -basically- playable under LINUX. Otherwise, it is the same classic splattertag you remember. Feel free to post in the forum suggestions and comments.