Command List:

Z : Center/Select/Interact
X : Open Menu's
C : Close Menu's
W : World-Say
S : Say

Movement Key's:
Up Down Left Right/Also navigate through menu's
It's a good game.. I like the Bayshue Male Icon and I love the map... Brings me back to my Fire Red days :D
Best Gba like pokemon game on byond, i recomend to everyone, play it and u will get addicted with this great game!! :D
As Luis455 said.Probaly the best GBA like pokemon game on byond.For now i would rate it 7/10^^,But when finshed 10/10 :D
The best Pokémon game that came on BYOND from the GBA. 10/10. I recommend it to everyone.
i give it a thumbs up very fun 10/10 of fun 5/5 of great helping nd fun ways to play it 2
awesome game
What the hell is press center
The Z button.
this game is great and if it won't be to much trouble is it ok if you but somepokemon black and white and maybe more made up pokemon. I f you don't know how to make icons I could make it myself if you want
Dis is back up? T_T this game bring back good memories from byond
This game is great except!
My bro and me wanna battle (Bro aquafire)
But we have the same IP.
That is an mistake that I expect NO ONE
ELSE to make!
wonderful game :D i love the created starters Dolphin thing is my fav :D:D but how do u use ur super rod when u get it :o
maybe icons for moves too when in battle. im not sure if u have em though. i didnt get far didnt save and now i gotta start ove :(
Bloggers wrote:
wonderful game :D i love the created starters Dolphin thing is my fav :D:D but how do u use ur super rod when u get it :o

I think a super rod still has to be fixed.
the center key (z) isnt working
Now you have to press "Interact" should be at the right bottom corner :P
i cant go to the third town
I like this game. :/
:/ ill talk to him about this,if he continues please tell me,thnx :)
Page: 1 2