Pokemon Bayshue

by Gogeta_00
Pokemon Bayshue
Pokémon Bayshue, A retro-esque Pokemon RPG strongly inspired by the classics
i warned him,he should of coped on by now
its fine i got over it
...Its a good game but that bug where your stuck on the battle screen that makes you restart is rilly annoying
yes,kinda annoys a few people,when Me(Kestrel) Mr.Awesome and Gogeta are on.Ask them to summon you
when will someone start the game
?
sliferdude32 wrote:
It's ok guys a lot of people don't know how to make good games and 1 of them are you this gay SUCKS! Only 5 people WOW! This game will NEVER! NO! NEVER EVER go far!!! SHUT IT DOWN!

other people likes this game and this game is not a gay this game has no gender and lets see if your a better game maker than Gogeta_00 lets see yours
can i he a host or atlest a gm
we have a 24/7 host already,and i belive our staff is full
Cool Game,i actualy wanted to see a game like this on Byond,but it seems to be a bit Slow,when you Open the Menu or Talk to someone,but maybe thats just my girlfriends Crappy PC lol.
well it realy is a cool game,but for some reason im stuck in the battle Screen and i can not do anything.
i really like this game can i be gm and host the game
i love this game
It's just epic. Way too epic to not be loved. I Haven't seen anything like this on BYOND. Play it while you still have your sanity. Or you'll get Bayshue-depended.
id play this more if it had some updates released...
hey this game hasnt been hosted in a while and its really cool can i host this game? i dont care if i get GM or not i just want this game up and running :)
JOIN POKEMON SHADOWS OF DARKNESS, HOSTED ALL DAY AND IS BACK UP
In response to Smartguy2153139
Hey Smartguy,

We're almost ready to release the new update, so when this happens, we may be looking for hosts.

Thanks.
In response to Bcrqsb
How bout you don't advertise other games in this comment section u tard.
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins
Page: 1 2