Naruto - Ninja Attack

by Yash 69
Naruto - Ninja Attack
You are a ninja aspiring to be the best of the best. Well what are you waiting for? Fight enemys and friends to achieve such a rank as Kage!
ID:57610

Welcome to: Naruto - Ninja Attack

.:Staff:.
Game owned and managed by: Yash 69

Key Words: NNA, Yash, Ninja Attack, Naruto, Original

Original Hub Date: 11/13/06

Come on in and enjoy this wonderful naruto game, this game isn't like all the other naruto games, its just better than the rest. Try it out, if you don't like it then you can leave, you have nothing to lose.

I have been given permission from Axerob himself to use his source code.
This game supports BitCore

Hub last edited on: 02/15/2009

Owners
Yash 69 (Creator)
Dynitu (Idealist)
Ultimate Wizard
Gretman5629 (Helper)
Host
Yash 69
Hawt
How Come Rip Nation Hasn't Came And Completely Flamed Your Game Yet Yash? Is It Your Uba' Sexiness? :c
Asakuraboy wrote:
How Come Rip Nation Hasn't Came And Completely Flamed Your Game Yet Yash? Is It Your Uba' Sexiness? :c

Because he'd rather do better things then flame a game with no one defending it
Yash 69 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Fair Point, Seems Like He Just Wants Attention Looking At It From That Perspective xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Fair Point, Seems Like He Just Wants Attention Looking At It From That Perspective xD

STFU me gm nao?
Sequal, so hawt. :)
Weird RIP'd Game.
Perhaps you mean "ripped" and not "RIP'd"?
Really Nice game, combines new style coding, with a old Ive done this 50 times feel
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Weird RIP'd Game.

At least it's not another NNG fail =/
This game came before NNG... by 2+ years...
Spunky_Girl wrote:
This game came before NNG... by 2+ years...

Eternal_Memories game = NNG Rip, that's what I was consulting too, not this =/

I don't know what's up with the extra servers being hosted by random people. If they're testing the game to see if they like it, they should just join my server. I've been updating it, fixing bugs, and whatnot.
Who knows the Genin Exam Answers!?!? I need to get past it!
Anyone who posts the answers to either of the exams on here, will just force my hand in changing the questions.
The answers are the first letter of every last word corresponding to the same number. a=1
Sadly, this is not true
Im hosting 24/7 x_x
You do realize that my version is not only hosted 24/7 (minus BYOND, Windows, and game updates), but it is also updated?
Page: 1 2