Features-
*Auto Dueling System
*Hosted on a EveryDay to Day Bassis
*Small Helpful Community
*Owner Support
*Quests(W.I.P)
*24/7 Help
*Over 260 Cards
*A Large map where you can arena duel or Duel Disk Duel!
*Ranking System Based Upon Starchips.
*Fixed Trade!

Game Is Orignally Called Duel Monsters Supremacy I Helped in it as you can see on their HUB owner Quit so now i have Full Rights To Continue on its Legacy 65% goes to him and child prodigy ...R.I.P DMS

This is a Auto Dueling System Game:Based From the Anime Series Yugioh By:Shonen Jumps

Contact Info:

.:.STAFF.:.

Programmer - XxBloody Nightmare

Everything else - XPenguin VenomX

Some Junk- Forgotten Skittles

I do not claim Yu-Gi-Oh as my game it Belongs To Konami
i love it *kisses game*
Hey Guys if you really want to help game go to http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDAnime/forum?id=28198 and help it get into the anime guild it means a lot to the staff of Duel Monsters Revolution
This game wasn't too bad... Until DMU crashed the party...
Go play DMO if you can't play yugioh properly. It's better and Kajika actually knows how to code properly.
Wheeler_Joey2000 wrote:
This game wasn't too bad... Until DMU crashed the party...

I know I had a hell of a time banning those morons... they knew how to ban avoid really well.. especoally soul.. and they all spammed meaninglessly

Dark_Essteim wrote:
Go play DMO if you can't play yugioh properly. It's better and Kajika actually knows how to code properly.

Nightmare is WAAAAAY better... DMO sucks.. all decks there are literally the same.. here we have to buy the cards so there is variety

Nice game, but leaves alot of room for improvement
DarthVader678 wrote:
Dark_Essteim wrote:

Nightmare is WAAAAAY better... DMO sucks.. all decks there are literally the same.. here we have to buy the cards so there is variety

whats this nightmare games name i wanna try it finally a yugioh game where u can buy cards
This is better than DMO, but DMO has a few newer cards...
This is better than DMO, but DMO has a few newer cards...
Hey, we are currently in need of a gfx artist.
Im a GFX Artist :D!
Can we have the download link so we can host the game plz ?