Death Note: Deliverance

by The Betrayed
Death Note: Deliverance
A new and completely original Death Note game making it's way back onto BYOND
ID:57716

Death Note: Deliverance is based off the popular anime of the same name.

This game will be a strategy game involving jobs, completing specific objectives, and various other things that will be soon revealed.

This game was also inspired by some elements that are shown in games such as Murder Mansion and Mafia though in many ways this game will be quite different.

03/15/09

We are currently in need of pixel artists that can make bases, NPCs, Objects, and Turfs. Other than that the staff is full. Any new information will be listed in the forums along with additional updates, screenshots, and information on upcoming test dates.
Do you need an experienced host because if you do contact me at Aaron the spartian...I am experienced & i currently own a game,also i am a host of a few other games and i think i may be a good addition to your game if i were to become -a- Host.
Aaron the spartian wrote:
Do you need an experienced host because if you do contact me at Aaron the spartian...I am experienced & i currently own a game,also i am a host of a few other games and i think i may be a good addition to your game if i were to become -a- Host.

I can code you kira clan for gm? contact me at [email protected]
do you guys still need a pixel artist?