The house Anubis

by Meniam
The house  Anubis
Do you dare to Enter and unlock the secret?!
ID:57734

!!*SPECIAL UPDATE*!!
If it wasn't for school, then I would be working on Season 4 right now.
Too bad, I don't have that much time for it.
But once it's school I promise that I'll start working on this game again.
Oh, before I continue, I would like you to know that this game is based on a Dutch TV show that airs on Nickelodeon in my country.
This game is not fully exactly the same, because I added some of my own ideas into it.
That's just something I wanted to tell you guys.
Within a few months when I have holidays I'll start working on Season 4, but in Season 4 everything will be re-done from scratch.
The map for "The House Anubis" will be re-done, new riddles, new enemies and the most important thing of all -> The continuation of the open ending in Season 3 what all my friends were asking me about.
So, keep in touch and see you soon! =)

!!!!!!RELEASE OF THA HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!!!!
Special Note:
I've been really busy in real life, school has started again for me aswell.
In the year I'm in now I'll be going trough some hard sh*t, exams,tasks,etc...You know what I mean.
When I started on this game I was quite a bit younger, trough the years I've been learning more about byond and coding.
But still, in the end, I can't deny the fact that I'll be having not enough time to work on this game.(same goes for my other games)
Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm stopping with working on my games, this just means all the releases for all my games will be delayed until I have vacation again(Which is probably this december)
I hope you all understand.

-Meniam

The house anubis:

You are a Male student,You have no family left..That's why you came to the house anubis.
You need a home,You need friends.
But since you've entered this building you felt like you aren't alone..Somebody is watching you!
The only thing you can do is make friends and team up and explore the house...
Or do you wanna be strict to the rules and listen to Victor?
Its your choice...
Come in,If you dare!!

Rules:

1.Dont spam
2.Dont spam kill
3.Be nice
4.Listen to Victor(Meniam)
5.Listen and watch carefully to the Announces
6.Help other players and try to find out what happend!
7.Don't forget to roleplay!
8.Enjoy!

(Enter on own risk)Restricted Arenas:

-Victor his office
-The Ettic
-Victor his underground domain
-Going outside the house(you need to ask permission if you wanna leave the house and go explore outside)

Story!

Long ago there was a man named Osiris.
He was in love with Isis.
Osiris made a Tomb for his love Isis,so that they could live together in harmony!
-50 years later-
Some people discovered some treasures in the tomb of Osiris and they stole it!
By doing this they splitted up Osiris and Isis..Unleashing a curse!
However,one treasure hasn't been found and this treasure will give immortal life to the one who finds this treasure!
-100 years later-
The treasure hasn't been found yet..
And now they say that it is hidden near a building that just have been made:
The house anubis!
It's a special place for people who have no place to live..But be wisely..Are you sure you wanna come live in this house?

The House Anubis is a Riddel/Mystery game.
You need to find Riddles,unlock hints and find out the secret!
But you cannot go do this randomly,Victor is everywhere...

-The house anubis is a riddle/mystery game where you have to roleplay and work together if you wanna succeed.
This game has been made long ago.
So far in the past two years people have been playing Season 1,2 and 3.
Since my friends liked season 1 they wanted me to make more riddles, So I kept on working and decided to call it 'Season 2'.
I thought It would've ended in season 2, but than I got new ideas for Season 3.
In season 3 there was a strange man in a black crow suit spying on everyone, this man seemed to be searching for the hidden treasure aswell and in the end my friends(and the other people who played this game) found out who the man in the suit was and they stopped him.
So now, yes..you can guess.. Season 4 is up next!! It's been almost 8 months since this game has been up and recently a few people asked me if I stopped working on this game, Well the anwser is simple:
'No, I haven't.'
I've just been busy with school, lately I had exams and I thought after 3 seasons of playing trough this game I thought I could quit working on it.. but I've got some new fresh ideas and I'm gonna continue, But it will take a while till it's done, So keep in touch and keep checking this hub for updates =D

-Yours truly, Meniam.