Star Wars Online

by Tobi Uchiha
Star Wars Online
Star Wars Online Join Play Have A Great Time Here At SWO.
ID:57806

DISCLAIMER TO THE FOLLOWING:

This Game Is Fan Made The Developers Do Not Own Or Claim Any Ownership Of The Images Or Names Under Any Curcomstance. All Images And/Or Any Names OF Characterss, NPC's, And/Or Objects. This Game Is Based On/Of A Fan Made Story. Please Support Any And All Media Based Productions Of LUCAS ARTS INC. Please Support The Official Realease Of Any And All Games Created Or Conducted By Lucas ARTS INC.

PS.If You Want To Be Apart Of Staff My existing staff Keys:Tobi Uchiha, and Starkille
Its Star Wars Love It Or Hate It
who wouldnt love a star wars game i mean its a classic #1 fav all around the world.sword vs lightsaber how stupid do i look ill go for the stick shooting out a laser.
PLEASE OPEN THE GAME.
the production for the game has come to a hault for now
Tobi Uchiha wrote:

When will it start up again?
ShadeBladeX wrote:
Tobi Uchiha wrote:

When will it start up again?

ill be happy to inform everyone that this game has begun development once again :)
Im Sorry To Inform Everyone The Game Has Come To Another Hault Im Looking For A Decent Loyal Coder If You Interested My Msn Is [email protected] If You Have Questions Go Ahead And Ask Thanks.
Hey Everyone im glad to say this game has come back into developement everyone!
Im still waiting. -_-
Great game.Hope you have alot of success.
i hope so to i wish development would go more smoothly but nobody likes a starwars game on here and the rare that do are just gamers
I LOVE THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!