Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
i hope it comes back soon, if it doesnt i may forget about it...
wtf man? Shit, When the Server Will be available?
A wipe wont happen for awhile guys so like Hi no Kitsune sade just stay cool and wate for it to come bace
back*
In fact, in all honesty, I'd bet today's the day he chose to let his computer cool off after weeks of consecutive hosting; I, for one, would so pick a weekend day not only so I'd go out with friends and do stuff, but JUST to aggravate you all. '-'

But seriously, get a life. -_-
I got the highest Konoha Invasion K.D. So Proud of myself. :D
Look in the 3rd page or 2nd page to find my Konoha Invasion K.D. =3
Why is the game down and when will it be back again?
back Sunday night
Why canīt it be back sooner? And how about a wipe then cuz of the last casualties -_-
OK for you guys that are wondering why the game is down.
Screwy had to go somewhere for the weekend. He said he would put the game down while he was away but we asked him not to so he didn't. but he warned us the game would crash eventually. So here you have it. the game should be up on monday or whenever he gets back.
Lmfao, what "last casualties?" Are you talking about when things get out of hand and shit hits the fan, so the staff fly off the handle to fix it?

And it sucks to be you, wanting to play games 24/7; you should have seen a crash coming when you asked for it to be left up, so you have no right to complain and beg for it to come back up.

But FFS, for the third time, get a goddamn life.
Hello sir, I came to ask you to do you unban me in Shinobi Of Legend, I apologize for inflicting the rules of the game, can not be without SoL, is my best way of fun, please disban me, I beg. respond as fast as possible
Quit tellin ppl to Get a life kit.
Aww its still down. 0>0
whatīs happen? saucepan have closed the conection =/
In response to Bruno98
He's back?
No..
aww you guys got lucky since the server is down "Who does Dubhe kill next?" will have to wate till tomarrow.

Peace! l>-<l
In response to Capawalk
Bring your ass hoe. >:D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110