Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
If these games are my competition then I'm really happy.
Awesome game yoo, But I fail at the Genin exam , so I give up lols, 0.4 off of a pass :O, *RAGE QUIT* lols
they need to fix the exam check it is messed up for genin
nice game you made.. but characters spirits not the best one's, luck at naruto evoliution if you macke character's licke that it gonna be best game.
Fix the gene exam i got all of them right but didnt pass
I am a iconner and i would like to apply to iconn for yur game but there is no fourms this is the first time ive asked 2 icon for a game in about a year cause ppl ask me. so add me on msn and add my pager msn= [email protected]
I noticed that there wasn't a link to the forums on here, so here one is. http://s1.zetaboards.com/SoL_Forum/index/
what ever happened to it updating?
Bickbak23 wrote:
Fix the gene exam i got all of them right but didnt pass

If u talk(chat) in ooc,buddy,whisper etc u fail the exam thats maybe what happened to you.
Ps: i switched from my key: Dragonalban6 to this: shanedawson
o
when will the uver server come back on not blaze
Whell Whell...looks like we got a Non-rip here. Let's check it out.
i wana host my email is [email protected]
This is actually an awsome game but i didnt really like it that much at first but i asked people how to train and do stuff and when i knew i liked it so come and play!
when will the uver server be on
Wow i got banned without warning for afk meditating... -_-
Wow, that's kind of lame, eh?
Yut Put wrote:
Xadux wrote:
Whell Whell...looks like we got a Non-rip here. Let's check it out.

If only you wrote that after you played

wut
yo i play this game and was hopin to open new server what would i have to do

ps my screen name is <**morgoth**> contact me when im on
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 108 109 110