Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
karush is one of your gm's hes not a very good gm are all you gm's able to tell some one to shut up, and then (me) defends them self and tells them "bite me and do not tell me to shut up its disrespectful" so he gets to mute for that? ok then thats very nice i allways love being on a server like that =]!
this 1234ing game sucks no titorial at all
its grafics sucks and i hate it so if you reply or quote to this your a 1234hole so... relpy and ull be a 1234hole
your fucking gms suck ass there a bunch of ass holes i fucking quite i fucking ask for some help and they mute me for it FUCK YOU AND THIS FUCKING SERVER ONLY REASON WHY I FUCKING PLAYED WAS BECOUSE THERE ARNT MANY NARUTO GAMES YOU SHOULD GET BETTER GMS U FUCKING FAGGOT
Yu-go-home wrote:
your fucking gms suck ass there a bunch of ass holes i fucking quite i fucking ask for some help and they mute me for it FUCK YOU AND THIS FUCKING SERVER ONLY REASON WHY I FUCKING PLAYED WAS BECOUSE THERE ARNT MANY NARUTO GAMES YOU SHOULD GET BETTER GMS U FUCKING FAGGOT

umadbro?

help me make a game plz
Can we please watch our language?
This is a relatively public forum, and mindlessly offending people is about as cool as being hipster.
True and maybe the gm was dealing with some problems and got ''stress'' or something lol.you only have to be patient because you are not the only 1 that need helps.
Daniel134x wrote:
this 1234ing game sucks no titorial at all
its grafics sucks and i hate it so if you reply or quote to this your a 1234hole so... relpy and ull be a 1234hole

1: There are many guides how to play this game on the SoL forum, you can find the link in the comments but to make it even easier for you: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SoL_Forum/index/
2: The graphics suck? What did you expect? A 3D game? ROFL. This is Byond, not World of Warcraft
3: Learn English.
4: Learn some manners kiddo, if you cant do a simple thing like having manners when posting, people couldn't care less about you leaving or posting
Fun Game...I highly recommend it
PLS help me my :( :( my character which I worked long disappeared
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
ok i lost my prof jutsu what to do?
PLS HELP my character which I worked long disappeared
:( :(: (: (:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(::(:(:(:::(:(
why is the other server down i have a good account and it took long can you put up the server as soon as possible thank you
yes I also worked a long time to figure it from there and now I do not have it please give me , my character
how long do we have to wait
i know when will it come on
and I was wondering. because I really want my character back
when?
it hasn't been on all day?
Lol I just noticed. Naruto: Shit out of Luck
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110