Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Thats a turrible idea lol. That would mean maybe 1/3 of the playerbase would be eligible.
But yes, I was wonderin why the game was down too. Thx for sharin the reason.
so, is Screwy the only one with the saved file or other has it too?
In response to WolfKnightX
WolfKnightX wrote:
so, is Screwy the only one with the saved file or other has it too?

no he isn't the only one with the host files....and Screwy can't change the password to the hub page.........only SPM would be able to do that...

Sadly, the host files aren't just with a few people anymore. Secondly, screwy never made that threat
Lastly, false
why can't i go in?
In response to Mystery16
Mystery16 wrote:
Sadly, the host files aren't just with a few people anymore. Secondly, screwy never made that threat
Lastly, false

funny how you say sadly the host files aren't just with a few people anymore....since YOU are the one that gave them out.........
To you as the next host (I guess a mistake) and screwy - that aside, I won't be replying anymore as I don't feel like signing back into byond.
why can't I go in?
In response to Mystery16
Mystery16 wrote:
To you as the next host (I guess a mistake) and screwy - that aside, I won't be replying anymore as I don't feel like signing back into byond.

LOL! you also gave it to ichi...who gave it to Kin...and god knows who else...and I hosted...hosted for a good while...then was told my server wasn't shit...so, I shut down...was done...deleted all my files...
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:

LOL! you also gave it to ichi...who gave it to Kin...and god knows who else...and I hosted...hosted for a good while...then was told my server wasn't shit...so, I shut down...was done...deleted all my files...

So many people got their hands on it that I even ended up with it, and you can't deny that it traces back to one single person: Mystery. This is why SPM told you to never give it out.
good lord ppl still complaining about host files, been gone for almost a year and people still whine about something so simple. One top of it i think spm doesnt give a shit seeing he holds the most up to date source that puts a shame to the one thats floating around. Also if it matter so much im pretty sure spm would have his source done and out or you would have heard something out of him. Sum it up the game is dead and acting like this is something serious, when its not cause all it takes is one person going hey im finished and hosting the new version of sol..... wow some ppl would fell dumb for pmsing over nothing but ill bet they will suck spm dick and start tattling when it dont amount to shit. Hard to think that there are grone men and women who fight like spoiled children over a host file >.> not like its the damn source. Also love how someone goes hey sol been down loved that game think ill try to see if i can host it then they get it from someone nice enough to give it out then puts it up to have someone get butt hurt going you dont have permission so ill host it just to shut your shit down can cause a commotion when they were not about to do shit till saw someone other than them hosting it. So i have now pretty much summed up the bs that sol been going threw ever sense spm left. watch someone put in there 2 cents about how im wrong trying to look like a bad ass when it really doesnt matter, more less felt like pointing out how stupid this hole shit has been.
le fuck happened ._.
Akira has the files too...i liked his server idk why he left .-.
Niggas could never really ban Stinkmeaner!! We in this bitch :)
put the game up
Wipe?
I hope not...but yea i think its a wipe
Can you guys at least TRY to think rationally here?
His internet's just down atm, so stop panicking and thinking we're wiping just after a month or so. .-.

Btw, get a life.
When the Server Will be available?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110