Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Jay
Akira Mizurashi, of the Funk.
wait what im i sayng my name for?
Devil May Cry
Nonikhanna :D
Tiger
I guess it finally crashed again lol
Yup. I guess it was pretty laggy.
it wasnt laggy at all. it just pulled a surprise crash again
Well I meant just randomly laggy throughout the day. I dunno about you but I can never even manage to manually save. :/ It's always saying the server's too busy or whatever.

Anyway. I wonder when it'll be back up.
Hardly anyone can save manually 'cause so many people are using alts and eating processing power. And it'll probably be back up soon. Akira noticed it was down xD
Yes..Please, only log into SOL with one character. Don't go make alts and log into them while you are on another account. It takes up memory, and this happens to keep it surviving.
Akira said afew times ago, that this version has foolproof autosave, when u press X in the right corner to exit. Akira said spm made it in this version to save when u quit cause of death avoiding. You dont have to manualy save.
Yes, we should know all of this, but for me, saving manually's a BIG habit because my file has the tendency to NOT save when I do click Close... I hate it and not being able to save myself drives me a bit crazy.
Even if you try death avoiding, everybody'll know, so why bother?

So, how are all of you?
Loldamn, it crashed again?
Just got my labtop and im going to download byond tommorow and I should be online and most likely the beach party will commence on sunday or monday.
what is the forum link
In response to JackblackMCB
JackblackMCB wrote:
Just got my labtop and im going to download byond tommorow and I should be online and most likely the beach party will commence on sunday or monday.

What time specifically?
Looky, it crashed again lol. Let the rick-rolls begin!
Mueheheheh... Irony was not harmed in the making of this troll.

Off to bed for me.... Bai bai. ^^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 108 109 110