Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to The ss4
The ss4 wrote:
I had a funeral to attend, so I couldn't fix it.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
In response to OldTimerz
OldTimerz wrote:
Brazilian Shemales Fucking A Cactus Bareback

???
sorry for your loss and thank you for bringing the server back!
In response to Unknown1265
Unknown1265 wrote:
OldTimerz wrote:
Brazilian Shemales Fucking A Cactus Bareback

???

You know this made everyone smile.
I don't get it
Unknown1265 wrote:
I don't get it

Do you know what a Brazillian Shemale Fucking A Cactus Bareback looks like?
no.... enlighten me..
Unknown1265 wrote:
no.... enlighten me..

Sir, I think you need to stop, step back, and look for an adventure.
Okay.. whatever
Banned by host:
Access denied.
Hello why dont you stop playing a game thats frustrating and start playing a game thats recently upgraded! Naruto Ninja Faith and easy balanced game with exceptional staff and player support. Join us: http://www.byond.com/games/NNFProductions/NarutoNinjaFaith
http://i51.tinypic.com/4py0pu.png

That screenshot tells me just about everything I need to know. No.
Im sorry, but do you think the icons here look much better? I mean im sure the game itself plays well but be honest, the icons are pretty bad.
SPM, If you are reading this message, please keep us informed when the new version will be online, or anything, just for us to stay informed. Thank you. And sorry by my english......
In response to Kensei_Hirako
Kensei_Hirako wrote:
Im sorry, but do you think the icons here look much better? I mean im sure the game itself plays well but be honest, the icons are pretty bad.

That's a personal opinion. I'm not a SoL "regular" or anything, but I've played. I personally like the pixel art supplied with the game.

Honestly, I don't really play many Naruto games. However, this is one of the only ones I'd even consider playing.

Not to mention, you can have the most amazing pixel art and imagery in the world, but none will play if it doesn't have any content that keeps people there.
The last part of your post was kinda my point, in reverse. I was responding to the post above mine where The Ss4 commented on the icons shown on a hub, and assumed off of that the game wasn't worth playing.
In response to Kensei_Hirako
Kensei_Hirako wrote:
The last part of your post was kinda my point, in reverse. I was responding to the post above mine where The Ss4 commented on the icons shown on a hub, and assumed off of that the game wasn't worth playing.

Ah, I see. ;P
whit shut down for a while again? she say when shed b back?
next year!
muhahahahaha
Page: 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110