Bleach: Breed of Destruction

by Unwanted4Murder
Bleach: Breed of Destruction
MMORPG based on Bleach. Updated often. Come play!
Yo Rob, what are the requirements for hosting the game?
Since a few people have been asking about it, I'll add some host commands to the game and post hostfiles on the hub within the next week or so. Stay tuned.
A good enough pc :)!
Yo, Rob. I can host it but I have no idea how I would go about doing it, Nic or someone can prob help out.
-batt
I have everything set up just need the files, But idk if it will be laggy or not
Rob, I've seen ryan online playing Bleach WWA quite some times, so how's he MIA, you can't just contact him or something?
Rob post the files plx
HEY ROB IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE YOU SAID YOU'D POST THE FILES .............. PLS POST THEM WE'RE IMPACIENT :c.
COMMON PLS I'M IMPACIENT :C
Miss It :( Will Wait For You!
Rob, i need to play this game xD

I can't go any longer without it, i need something to ease my boredomness!!!
Sorry guys. For anyone that doesn't know me personally, my wife just had our first child. Been a little busy. I'll try to get something up when I have a chance.
Oh god i am so sorry for even commenting now.
Also, Congratz :)
It's fine I knew you had a good reason for not posting them and congratz on the kid
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Sorry guys. For anyone that doesn't know me personally, my wife just had our first child. Been a little busy. I'll try to get something up when I have a chance.

Ah, Well, congratulations, and I hope your child,wife and yourself are healthy. Enjoy your time with them, hehe. Yes I know I'm rather late for it, but, hey. Better late than never. owo
Rob, when the game's up again will it be updated to v3? (i don't really remember if you wanted to update to v3 or v4)
No. When the game comes back up, it will be the same as it was before.

An update for you guys: I was in a car accident on Christmas. More delays! Sorry guys. I promise I'm trying but life keeps on shitting on me.
Ouch, well, hope you're alright (Cause even if you posted something, I mean you could have broken arm or leg or something owo) I know I can deal with the delays, with havin been raised to be patient but still, hope you get better soon if you're not in optimal shape.
welp First time I've checked this with it's new comments.... congratz man and sorry lol I don't check this as often as everyone does...
I added a link to the hostfiles to the main hub. Whoever hosts the game should automatically get level 5 admin by default.

Sorry I couldn't do more for you guys, but life is hectic. Enjoy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6