Naruto Rise of Darkness

by LiL eBoNiKz
ID:57957

NARUTO RISE OF DARKNESS IS NOW NARUTO: LOST SHADOWS HOSTED BY ITS OWNER KARAGRA! http://www.byond.com/games/Jerry421/NarutoLostShadows
looks alot like GOA well some parts anyways
Did you also know that the Land of Lightning also has many hotsprings? And that it also has a Kage(lol; do not use this oppurtunity to attack us D:) I keep up to date with Naruto Books and stuff...
look you help with this game man make easier to level up on this game
Dragonalio wrote:

wait wich one isa rip?
Hm, well one thing, can't consider a game to be "great" by using some of the top games icons and what not, lol.
lol kinda based off of GOA
it wont let me log on
2 things i gotta say
1 Its a rip
2 It sucks a lot and the players who play suck even more
Actually Dragonflo, yes it is a rip, but it has strived to actually change a lot. So please dont say that. Yes the game lacks due to a crappy fanbase, but the game gains in credit due to the many great icons they have produced.
ripping my icon, like that chalkboard you got on that dam screen shots,your pathetic you better delete that shit.

Path of Fate Gaming wrote:
Actually Dragonflo, yes it is a rip, but it has strived to actually change a lot. So please dont say that. Yes the game lacks due to a crappy fanbase, but the game gains in credit due to the many great icons they have produced.

This just failed, I seen nothing that you guys 'produced', only GOA and various other games icon's. Just shh.
Pfft, Suzakou, you think Weezy is nooby enough to use screenshots? he has a program idiot, so if he goes on your game he has your icons.

Also
The base icon is ripped from Shinobi, most of the turfs are from GOA, and the code is based of NUA's source. It has changed a bit, but all in all, not much change. No offense, its sometimes fun to play but its ripped.
FUCK U BITCH!!

Somebody Nobody wrote:
Pfft, Suzakou, you think Weezy is nooby enough to use screenshots? he has a program idiot, so if he goes on your game he has your icons.

Also
The base icon is ripped from Shinobi, most of the turfs are from GOA, and the code is based of NUA's source. It has changed a bit, but all in all, not much change. No offense, its sometimes fun to play but its ripped.