ID:580973

I dont know if this is the right place to talk about it but I was wondering if its possible if byond can make that you can buy membership card via paysafe. You know a lot of people on byond aint from USA so it would be really nice :P
Use PayPal.
I cant use it thats the problem. Every pay methode for paypal is pointless because you had to have income money every mounth to use those kind of cards
PayPal and credit/debit cards are the only way to do for for the time being since PayPal is BYOND's payment processing service for cards and direct payment.

I don't know what you mean by having to have income to have PayPal, I've had PayPal for years and 90% of the time the account is empty and I've never had any issues.
I mean that you need income money for credit cards. :/ Its kinda hard to buy membership for EU byonders
You can get prepaid debit cards that work just fine, plenty of people do it that way. You don't need any steady income for that, just the money to load the card.
Oh ty man :) so once i have debit card I can use paypal so i can use it to buy membership on byond
You can use the debit card itself, our system doesn't require a Paypal account, just a valid credit or debit card.
Thats nice now I can get my membership soon ^^
I'm from European Union, I haven't verified my PayPal Account, and I've always been allowed to use the money I have on it to pay for hosting / icons / membership / etc.