ID:58114

Keywords: a, anl, life, nintendo
Not much has been happening recently for me, though I'm sure that's not important to you. I've laid back on the coding a lot. (see first post for details)

Anyway, I might as well talk about my big success of a game, ANL. Sure, it was nice to see a community of people playing one of MY games, but being the main max-level GM made it tedious and annoying. Everyone was basically either mass-spamming or asking for a Level-Up. That's not what makes a game fun. Now, if you're one of those people, then GET A LIFE, or at least MAKE A GAME OF YOUR OWN TO TORTURE. A Nintendo Life wasn't meant for you to just spam up the place to high heavens.

On a better note, I remember some of the good times I've had there. I remember Pirate Day, the day where we all acted and dressed as pirates in-game, (Sucks that I don't have a vid of that anymore.) Events people have planned, (Mostly Shad, give him some credit for those) and the mass spam of the GM Explode verb for the few days it was funny. (But seriously, don't spam use it on anyone/everyone, it eventually gets annoying.)

Then there were those days where it just got repetitive. Tried as I did, I couldn't make it better. I'd have to replace SO MUCH CODE. I actually do have the free time to do it, but not the attention span or the willpower. That's why I quit working on it. I did come to a decision of getting Saiyan to work on it but I really didn't go through with it, mostly because Saiyan has other plans for things. Ah well, 3 years of updates is okay for one game.

Hopefully you were able to pay attention to the whole thing and I hope you understand why I've stopped coding. Never fear, though, I've kept the source code this whole time. I'll make sure it doesn't get deleted. (Of course, my compy as well as Saiyan's compy could crash, but it's best to think positive.)
http://www.byond.com/members/PatMartins

Could use a little help. Thanks!
1 queston: Can you give me the maker files (to upgrate it in Dream Maker)?

If you can, then send me in .zip or .rar to here [email protected]

thx for everthing.:D
Pat Martins wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/PatMartins

Could use a little help. Thanks!

You're probably better off reading tutorials, I'm not good at explaining.
Sorry.
Kissadi120 wrote:
1 queston: Can you give me the maker files (to upgrate it in Dream Maker)?

If you can, then send me in .zip or .rar to here [email protected]

thx for everthing.:D

I can't give you the source code, as I gave it to Saiyan and he won't give it to anyone else.