Shinobi Story Online

by Mugen234
Shinobi Story Online
Shinobi Story Online, regarded as one of the best Naruto Rp games on Byond is now back in action. Get ready to create your own Shinobi story as your destiny awaits.
ID:581610

Keywords: death, rp
i am Gstarrainbow/Luna in shinoboi story online. i was killed from Moon, Apllo i actcedenitlt tied my friend up this other person saw me i think they thought i was going to kill my friend named Riya/the girl i actcedenitly tied up in a rope.i got away from the orther guy and Moon, Apllo saw me and chased me too i was traped so i said i would give him money but i was too late he killed me so after i was killed i loged out and typed this i dont want to make a new character because i had somethings that were very importain to me please tell Moon,Apllo that he will be punished for killing me a villger of the leaf. FROM , GSTARRAINBOW/lUNA
no me digas
Well, I'm sorry to say, but it's not wrong to kill off a villager. And for the record, You cannot really blame him for thinking about it. He cannot be punished in any way involving Admins, Taken out of RP, etc. of that order.

Also, I am not sure if you type like that in the game, but it could use a bit more work if you just so happen to.

Thank you for your time of reading this message.