Understand U douche Bag
*Laughing out loud*, you're only humiliating yourself Bobby.
U still didnt aweser U whore
Yeah Bitch U aint awesering
because Your scaried of me
Bobbyawesome wrote:
U still didnt aweser U whore

I am not taking the opinions of idiotic jackasses.
Because of My Big muscles And No I wont underworld U suck at coding what about it
Oh Yeah and I can Buy 3 and a half Ppl Member I got 70$ Dollars U whore
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Because of My Big muscles And No I wont underworld U suck at coding what about it

I'm sure we all know you are the biggest loser in byond, quite idiotic to judge my programming skills which you have never seen. Oh and remember that time you have put on your web cam so you could put two middle fingers in my face, from what i witnessed you are an short immature child.
Bobby you are so stupid.
So underworld im a kid But Your the Most Loser In Byond U cant code for shit and U lie I was In bandwasgon comic Im famous so Who sucks dick Now.U
Bobby.. They were were making fun of your stupid key.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
So underworld im a kid But Your the Most Loser In Byond U cant code for shit and U lie I was In bandwasgon comic Im famous so Who sucks dick Now.U

No, i'm positive you are the biggest loser and forever will be. Again you have never witnessed nor seen my programming skills, and for certain i am far greater then "bosstman".
Your 100% idiotic.
Ha, Bobby you seem to love saying other people are horrible at doing things like Programming. Yet every game you have made that has been hosted is a rip. With edits or not you've shown no sign of being able to start off a game. Why is it that someone with no ability and knowledge of the English langauge taunt others?

P.S. we say you on a webcam, you're nothing special. Well in a way you are Mr.Bobbyspecial
Bobby, You're a dumbass.
You have no programming skills, nno pixel art skills, no world designing skills, No skills whatsoever. So for you two judge somebody elses skills is retarded especcially programming, Since you cannot program.

You're an 11 year old child with ann opinion that should be ignored by because you're retard level is beyond world comprehension.
Im not 11 Ppl Mint say i am But Im 13 U Can tell By How I look
And I have a skill Ripping And I dont owe any Games Making a hub for a game doesnt mean the hub cretor Made the GAME Dumbasses
Right..
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Im not 11 Ppl Mint say i am But Im 13 U Can tell By How I look

You look 11.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32