Riku stfu and stop coming On My site U dumbass
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Im not 11 Ppl Mint say i am But Im 13 U Can tell By How I look

We assume your age by your intellect posture.
Look my Pic Look how serious i am
Bobbyawesome wrote:
And I have a skill Ripping And I dont owe any Games Making a hub for a game doesnt mean the hub cretor Made the GAME Dumbasses

What? You need to learn to speak proper english because I have no idea what the fuck you just typed.
Underworld Im acutally smarter then U play the computer all day while I study to go to college I bet None of U are going to college
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Underworld Im acutally smarter then U play the computer all day while I study to go to college I bet None of U are going to college

With grammar like that I doubt you're are going to college. I've already been accepted into a few colleges buddy boy. ;D
Bobbyawesome wrote:

I doubt any decent college would accept you, smarter then me, your grammar differs.
Riku 123q wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

With grammar like that I doubt you're are going to college. I've already been accepted into a few colleges buddy boy. ;D

I swear, i didn't read this message before posting my own.
You dont go to college when you're 13 you fucking wanker.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

I swear, i didn't read this message before posting my own.

lol.
Rugg wrote:
You dont go to college when you're 13 you fucking wanker.

[/game]
Bobbyawesome wrote:
So underworld im a kid But Your the Most Loser In Byond U cant code for shit and U lie I was In bandwasgon comic Im famous so Who sucks dick Now.U

Rugg was in more frames than you, he wins.
Dumbass I never said Im going to college I said Im studying for college u fuck terds
bullshit u bitchass pussy. U kno weir going to college. Weve been studying y these loosers are on BEYOND "making" games (all games are zeta nuubs) wastin their lives they're fallin behind while im gettin ahead
Stop stupid dick eaters U dont knoe wat ure talkin about STFU terds i h8 u all and i h8 my life U are herting my feelings lol
Stfu i Dont give a shit I know who U are Kamaro told me
None of U guys are going to college because Your always Playing Byond
Ur right im going to college cause im studying right now U gusy STFU omgbbq dont hert me no moar
Bobbyawesome wrote:
None of U guys are going to college because Your always Playing Byond

Oh, so we are not going to college because we play Byond? Your statement only proves how idiotic you are, i doubt you will ever get laid.
Yes I will dumbass U wont
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32