Naruto Evolution

by Ravenx465
Naruto Evolution
A new and unique Naruto game with many features many games on BYOND cannot offer.
Lol, Seriously
Hey guys try this anime game out http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?73592

Try playing this manga game =) based on naruto/bleach very fun,Seems boring at first but gets better after you become a chunnin lvl 13ish any questions needed message me!Sign up and enjoy the massive fun!!!!!(join the village if wanted) its based on bleach/naruto pretty fun after some time.....(when you get chunnin)Getting chunnin will also give you a huge stamina bonus so good luck with that,Anywho yes this is a referal link,However it provides us with extra benefits (Stamina bonus) stamina is used as your energy in this case how many missions you can take up in a day to lvl up,After your stamina reaches zero you will have to wait untill dayroll(following day) for everything to regen,However using my link/referal will give you an extra 100 BASE stamina,Do take advantage of this =) enjoy...!

Try this out while you wait on this game
nah played it before
raven man how long
u saied it will be on at friday and for me its saturday
plz man
beta plz...or finish the game..listen to our comments..we cant w8 anymore dude...raven!
Just an idea, have 2 versions of the source. 1 version for the people to play and 1 version to work on. When you finish working or updating or whatever you would like to call it replace the one they play on with the one you've been working on or updating
Thats a good idea

Hope raven didnt mess up the game
raven do what geek412 says plz
ravenx465 plz host the game u saied u were going to host it at friday and u still havent hosted it yet and its sunday!
soz raven about ur lose
you people need a hobby stop harrasing raven and give him a damn minute making games isnt just an easy process that happens magically
shut up i now found out why he isnt hosting the game his uncle died
Im phill 1 wrote:
shut up i now found out why he isnt hosting the game his uncle died

Where in the world did u get that idea

Personally im the only one not going crazy over this game stop freaken rushing people
Lilbiz94 wrote:
Personally im the only one not going crazy over this game stop freaken rushing people

Then y r postin on here then
this game needs a gm that can host
Bomber96 wrote:
this game needs a gm that can host

Dude, shut up. If you would take the time to look at his blog you'd realize that his uncle died and he won't be back for a bit.

Well Sorry GEEz
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7