Naruto Evolution

by Ravenx465
Naruto Evolution
A new and unique Naruto game with many features many games on BYOND cannot offer.
btw plz make a forum so we can post quicker and things .
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
Im phill 1 wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Im phill 1 wrote:
ravenx think about what i told u so u dont lose ur fans i can host 24/7 think about it and contact me at [email protected] if u want me to host.

ill never lose fans brother
u wouldnt lose me bro but u might lose others cause ive done my reaserch and theres 3 copys of this game and if any o them are going to be hosted before this 1 some fans well change game so think about it.

There are no games like this, there is only 2 people have the source, Manny(if he hasn't already deleted it) and Raven.

and ssfreza search naruto evolution and theres three sources

Nooooooobb game
So sad to hear u all thinking he quit hes working on another game
lol... i got this source too.
ofcourse hell loose his fans goa is geting an awsome update and we all know goa is a way better than this crappy game. It has proven itself by being the #1 game in byond anime
Qwe1 wrote:
It has proven itself by being the #1 game in byond anime

cuz Masterdan is the owner of Byond anime
Fight For Supremacy wrote:
Qwe1 wrote:
It has proven itself by being the #1 game in byond anime

cuz Masterdan is the owner of Byond anime

No he is not, he moderates it.
Dead game.
Rip Nation wrote:
Dead game.

Your life is a dead game >_>
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Dead game.

Your games make me puke
Rip Nation wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Dead game.

Your games make me puke

YET YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED THE GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! Retard >_> You are purely retarded, and nothing you Say, or do, will change that.
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Dead game.

Your games make me puke

YET YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED THE GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! Retard >_> You are purely retarded, and nothing you Say, or do, will change that.

Your games make me puke
Sinc ethis game isn't coming out anymore. Anyone want the source? Message me on pager.
Sinc ethis game isn't coming out anymore. Anyone want the source? Message me on pager.
It is coming out And i got the source as well
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Who doesn't? That's how Naruto X is being made.
Rip Nation wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Who doesn't? That's how Naruto X is being made.

i dont o.o
well zettman which is a pixle artist in naruto X worked on Naruto Evolution and then he asked if he could use the base and anything else he had helped make and i said yes
Ravenx465 wrote:
well zettman which is a pixle artist in naruto X worked on Naruto Evolution and then he asked if he could use the base and anything else he had helped make and i said yes

Even the source?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7