Builders Fantasy

by Sharp
Builders Fantasy
Submerge yourself into a life you create. Interact with a world, you help to shape.
Yes indeed :P
Though doesnt minecraft seem familiar??
omg! kai! do u remember when we made the chao museum? oh man...i didnt know this place was still around! heehee x3
Nokkard wrote:
did this game die yet

Yes, the game is finally dead!!!
Dayum so BF finally died. Pfft figures I decide I wanna log in and dead :/
damn, you guys still use byond, i was gonna see if sharp and everyone still played to say hello to everyone, but i guess nott =(, do you guys still remember me?
You're old school, of course I remember you! In fact, you were one of the first people that I talked to when I first started playing the game.
Wish this would come back, but its been gone for so long, i think its gone for good. man, i will miss this game, and the fishing, the mineing, the speedbag abuse, and Pbag abuse, all to get better stats, as well as saveing up for the silver and gold hammer and bigger wallets, and the annoying pets, and oh so much else. I don't see how this could have been brught to an better level, and wish that a server would show once more while i am around. how the years make things diffrent too. ah well, it was fun, but i will be watching for a comeback!
Actually it wasn't dead. My server was being rebuilt and now it's done :P So, it's back up.
Despite there being literally no players (I'll come across a few every now and then) me and my brother get on BF for a while each day.
Good old BF. I wish I wasn't banned for nothing :)
To add on my other comment: My goal was to be admin, I begged and begged, but then I got banned... Heheheeheheehehehe
Another ad: I am unbanned and hopefully I will get admin :D
Oh how I miss the days when people had time to come on.... I remember I was always there... Even when I got banned, my sub account, I was there for all holidays, I remember that the admins played a trick on me that Christmas, if I can find the pink hammer, I would get admin. So I search the WHOLE map. Good days.. I really miss them... Come on people, I know you want to play, I know you want to role play, so come, my brothers and sisters, of God, to play, in the USA.

Thanks!
Ah, I really miss the good times..I used to always used to wake up and the first thing I would do in the morning would be to turn the computer on to play some builders fantasy...I would love to bring the game back along with the community =/. -Gz
I wouldn't exactly call this a "roleplaying game", but I did love the good times back in 2004-2007ish. Although it was filled with making a complete idiot of myself, it sure was fun. It's too bad nothing will ever be the same for the people playing this game back then.
Except for Pat, of course.
Woah, just came back on today to still see Pat hosting a server. Too bad nobody else is in it. Also I'm pleased to see so many others miss the good old days. Maybe I'll log on some time and build a little cottage in a forest somewhere.
Kaiochao wrote:
I wouldn't exactly call this a "roleplaying game", but I did love the good times back in 2004-2007ish. Although it was filled with making a complete idiot of myself, it sure was fun. It's too bad nothing will ever be the same for the people playing this game back then.
Except for Pat, of course.

I agree... i started playing this way back in 05... (when it had the trailer park that was directly north of start)... i miss this game... and i miss Gotrax
Well it has not changed that bad, just the inactivity makes the game boring, if people played it more then it would be fun. i remember having to walk alot to find a vacant spot to build, now its all empty and i feel lonly just playing it.
im gonna be on every day pretty much. so if u want some1 to talk 2, or help u. ill be there, i still play this game and i rebuilt pretty much most of the trails that had grass were tiles should be, so quote or add a post and let me know if u need help finding or doing somn
Malise why are u logging in an out?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5