Text Battles The Saga Continues

by Top player
Text Battles is back with a complete overhaul.
ID:58370

++++++NOTES++++++

1/18/14
Game revived (again).

++++++STAFF++++++

Yune (Top player)

++++++OVERVIEW++++++

This is a text only game. Fans of BYOND Arena and the like will enjoy this games easy-to-learn, but addicting gameplay. The game is currently in active development.

Unlike other text arena games, our monsters are different. They aren't just mindless brutes; they cast spells, use skills, and have special traits.

Our classes are also different. Instead of the usual "each new skill makes the others worthless," skills here do not obsolete each other.

Physical classes gain one or two skills that are used actively. Everything else is used passively, such as a static regeneration rate.

Clerics do not gain the standard Cure 1, Cure 2, etc. that obsolete each other if they are even used, instead they gain the basic heal, an area heal, buffs, and a tiny bit of offensive magic.

Each Wizard spell does more damage than the last, but the later ones cost plenty of MP, so you may still be using the early ones at high levels.

++++++Rules++++++

1. Don't be a jerk.

2. If someone violates Rule 1, you can deal with it yourself by placing them on your ignore list instead of waiting for a GM.
Hey, if you ever need a GM, Enforcer, or Admin, add me on pager and dont hesitate to ask!
Still an Awesome game and im back from long time ago, used to be GM as well but there are no more GMs since there is no need for them
Any chance this will ever be hosted again? I had a lot of fun playing this back in the day and would love to see it up again!
I figured I would try my luck again :P You hostin again?
I miss this game and have the ability to 24/7 host if anyone can give me the dmb!!
In response to Mysterio2465
If only. lol I still think about this game sometimes. The simplicity of it, along with the crafting and what not made it so fun.