Wrath Of The Dragons

by Sayian Hunter
Wrath Of The Dragons
You gotta play it to believe it!!!
ID:58483

Check it out. Stay for a half hour and look around I am sure its worth your time.

Special Thanks
TO:
The Previous staff that help made the game what it is today. Thank You. You are all welcome to rejoin WOTD staff. And we want you to know we appreciate everything.

Current Staff
Sayian Hunter *Creator/Owner*
Wolf_Dragon *Co-Owner*
J.Chan
Kb64x *Host*

We now have a 24/7 server so come and join the fun. Want to help make WOTD better? GM and Admin positions are open so contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] if you are interested

We're currently looking for someone who can make a really good skin for the game and a really good GFX Artist, two more Icon Artist and a Forum and Website Manager, I'm telling you guys, if you aren't good don't even try contacting us

RULES AND TRANSFORMATIONS AND GUIDE ARE POSTED IN GAME FOLLOW THE HELP LINK WHEN YOU LOGIN.
Update coming soon.

NOTE TO PLAYERS: There are secret admins on the look out for bug abusers.
NOTE TO ADMINS: There is an admin log of every thing you do if you cross the line you will be demoted or worst yet striped of Admin powers and you will get banned!.

Last Updated by Sayian Hunter on May 20,2008

1.VERSION 1.8 SHOULD BE COMMING OUT BY 28 OF THIS MONTH, OR EVEN EITHER, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT
2.BLUE IS BACK AND HELPING ME OUT AGAIN LIKE USUAL, SO WE ARE HOSTING IT UP AGAIN AND WORKING ON WOTD 2
3.MORE UPDATES TO COME. ALL FREE AND FOR YOU. GREAT SPECIAL EFFECTS. CHECK IT OUT. ITS WORTH PLAYING