ID:5867

I've decided to stop regularly hosting wiz_chat, though I'll bring it back up in the event of a good reason to do so, such as Converse being down. Why? Because the primary difference between Ben's program and mine is that Ben has time to work on his. =P
Aw. Nothing rhymes with Converse, though. :(
You cant! I'll host WIz_Chat for you if you want :(

Besides, Ben banned me from that because hes... well I wont start on your blog xD take me up on my offer
You cant! I'll host WIz_Chat for you if you want :(

It isn't that I'd have problems continuing to hosting wiz_chat; it's just that I don't see any reason to do so. If I ever do find a reason to do so, then I'll host again. =P
But... I NEED WIZ_CHAT! you cannot take it down... :(
I still prefer wiz_chat to Converse. Why? Well, for starters, wiz_chat actually saves my settings. Converse always sets me to default on each login.

Also, wiz_chat didn't bother with a pointless ranking system, as does Converse.

The only thing Converse has going good for it, in my book, is that it's showhtml() doesn't add a '
' at each line break.
Nooooo ! That was like the only chat program I ever go in :(.
Wiz_chat was a good chatting program. I'd hate to get on Converse(part of this is because Ben made it). We will still see you around in Converse/BYOND, right?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wizzy, why do you hate us (the people that Ben hates)?! We need you because you aren't a bastard that hates everyone!
I have to agree with Hiead. Wiz_chat was so much easier and more intuitive.
Darn...I don't want wiz_chat to go like this...with wiz_chat, I feel more at home than if I go chat on Converse. And plus, I met everyone I know now on there. You can't take it down!
I felt more at home with wiz_chat, as well. A truly sad day, indeed. :(
Interfaces, good administrative control systems, user-friendliness, and fair operators suck!

Down with Converse!
wiz_chat was indeed simple and awesome. But why everyone complains like this is beyond me, it is easilly recreated...
In the end guys, you still just type in text on your side and then text appears on their side. So why cry?
Interfaces, good administrative control systems, user-friendliness, and fair operators suck!

they don't, but that stupid "XD" smiley does suck :-P

Also, wiz_chat didn't bother with a pointless ranking system, as does Converse

excellent, *excellent* point.

unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you think because we have more hours of active chatting than you ;-)