Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER

by Dbar910
Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER
2023 Edition - Random Villages gone. Slowly working toward a 1.0 version remake*
The Old NGG Is Back Here In Byond Hub
http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NNGNarutoNextGeneration?tab=index

New updates New system Nice Gm's
Hope You Like It!

Tarundbz and I is making the 3rth best NNG Game In Byond !
When is the game coming back up.!?
In response to 981014
981014 wrote:
The Old NGG Is Back Here In Byond Hub
http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NNGNarutoNextGeneration?tab=index

New updates New system Nice Gm's
Hope You Like It!

Tarundbz and I is making the 3rth best NNG Game In Byond !

Oh look the hub is down
Dbar, what kind of icon detail are you looking for, because i could do it to a certain extent :)
also, raph why is it down? :S
Hmm this game is up on a shell server? Except you can't connect. If this game is making a return that'd be exceptional.
Hey whats the deal on the game host troubles?? Can host if that's the issue
How should I say this?

Zeks needs to be stripped of GM, he IP banned me for no god damn reason and I want to be unbanned. And I want my GM powers back, I didn't do anything to get them removed.
In response to DopeboyMagic101
Lemmie tell you why i banned you:
1. For stacking mangekyou When you know your it's against the rules.
2. For spamming Kirin.
3. Disrespecting a Gm.
4. I didn't misabuse my power and at the time I was told by another gm to ban you on sight.
Game down?
In response to Itachifriasa3225
1. I did not Stack Mangekyou, I had other boosts on.

2. That was an accidental spam. I pushed my k key on my keyboard once which is my macro for Kirin and my dog pushed me on top of the k key while I pushed it. Therefore causing it to spam.

3. I wasn't being disrespectful to any gms. I told you to leave me alone and you didn't.

4. What gm told you to ban me? Dbar? As far as I'm concerned he gave up ownership to Raph. So he really has no right to tell you to ban me anymore. Plus he's rarely on so why listen to him?
In response to Sergiy96
Yeah it is.
I actually am on more than you think and i never gave up ownership when i gave the source to raph. I haven't told anyone to ban anyone else but it looks like i am still in my right to do whatever i want.
In response to Dbar910
Dbar910 wrote:
I actually am on more than you think and i never gave up ownership when i gave the source to raph. I haven't told anyone to ban anyone else but it looks like i am still in my right to do whatever i want.

Then who told him to ban me?
no one told him to ban you. he lied.
In response to Dbar910
Dbar910 wrote:
no one told him to ban you. he lied.

Wow I hate liars and abusers.
Hate when its says it ups but it doesnt let me log on -___- always says connection fails
In response to Dbar910
I never said it was dbar who gave me permission to bann. So I didn't lie and abuse it. It was another gm *songi or something* that said to do it right when he came never was dbar
In response to Damontaburns
Damontaburns wrote:
Hate when its says it ups but it doesnt let me log on -___- always says connection fails

Amen i feel you on that one. I thought it was only me
In response to Itachifriasa3225
Itachifriasa3225 wrote:
I never said it was dbar who gave me permission to bann. So I didn't lie and abuse it. It was another gm *songi or something* that said to do it right when he came never was dbar

If it was Songi, he has no god damn right to tell you that, he's not even fucking staff. And you did abuse it if Songi DID tell you.

Page: 1 2 3