Twenty Six Shikais
Twenty Kidou
Over twenty in-game quests
New places to explore
Nineteen custom shikais
BYOND member extras
Fair GMs/Owners

Vote for Bleach Resolve!

<a href="http://z13.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Resolve/index.php?
">Visit Bleach Resolve's forum!

Keywords: Naruto, Bleach, Resolve, Harvest Moon, Death Note, Game, Mitadake, Duel Monsters, yugioh, Harry Potter, Potter
I find this game considerably fun, most games i play the players are really disrespectful the players on this game arn't as bad as most, i find it fun lvling up and such also but this games got a few bugs which can drop its funness alot but overall its a good game anyone whos read this i suggest u try the game and i believe u'll like it. ty for reading :)
..... i love this game and have been playing for a long time.. i like the new host he is awesome but .... its never online anymore ... please put it back online because im sick of playing other inferior bleach games :P
the best bleach game....period >o
definitely the best...hands down
needs more active players
true..i cant argue with that, but i believe that the normal players are gone right now (myself included) is because we're waiting on the update. I believe that this coming update will definitely push the game forward. =D
For sureeeee- they need to hurry up with the update
DEFINATLY, they need to hurry up with the update XD the onyl reason i really get on nowadays is to keep my CC position but still for newbies that are coming to the game it would be a boss game............so in short its awesome but update needs to come soon........
The games update has been going well it should be finished in the next week or later, We have added stuff we wasnt going to add and save for a small update, So its going to be a really big update :]
Truly glad to hear the small update is coming in n.n...this is going to be great! n.n
mmk, good
is the update dony yet?
it has been done for a good few hours now..just it seems Nagi is a bit busy or something with not getting the server back up
Best Hands down. Just work on graphics >.<
The game is undergoing a major update to make the game more original than it ever was. This is going to take some time to complete we are re-doing most of the stuff on it including the Quincy and Sado race, The shinigami shikai system and Arrancar release system.

Update Info : We have some things we still need to do like the new Vaizard system and the new login system we are implementing so you might have to be patient for it :}
How paitent Befroe 2010 after 2010 after 2011 or what
Bobbyawesome wrote:

wow.....just wow
Heaven07 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

wow.....just wow

What does that mean befroe 2010 after 2010 after 2011 or what and wow just wow is my line bitch you stole you whore
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Heaven07 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

wow.....just wow

What does that mean befroe 2010 after 2010 after 2011 or what and wow just wow is my line bitch you stole you whore

Didn't know that you copywriten it...oh wait you didnt did you? Last I recall you cant steal lines from anyone...nuff said.
Page: 1 2 3