Rebirth of Magic

by SyncWolf
Rebirth of Magic
In a world of magic. Good versus Evil fights to control the city and eventually the world.
OK please dont say it should not be up i'm working very hard to try and to get a charmed one rank and you know what the people who decided to put up the song for the opening they should have put Evanescence-what you want as the opening song
And no one is hosting the game because they are at school
Do you know anything about Charmed? The opening song in the game is from the shows theme song... Why would they use some other song? And I am pretty sure the game is hosted on a shell server or at least it was. So I can't see why it wouldn't be up and running right now. As for you trying to get Charmed One. Good luck with that since no RPM's or Admin's are ever online. You can't get RP status without RPM's around to watch you RP.
And yes i do know about charmed i was just saying that the song i sayed would be a cool theme song for charmed
SOMEONE PLEASE HOST A GAME
Okay! First; Evanescence-what you want a terrible song and you should shoot yourself...

And second! The last time the game was down, Sync didn't even know about it. So I am going to try and talk to him and see what's up. I do, however, fear that the game would be down if people don't start playing again. Maybe if we wipe, get the ranks back out their, some new staff.. Dunno, just tossing out ideas but there it is..
I doubt that's going to do much. This game has been going down hill for a long time now. Many of the better players have left or are leaving and from the looks of it, the owner has either given up on it again, or is just to absent to know what the game needs and to do something about it (Example: The server needs to be put back up, updates need to happen, more reliable staff needs to be hired, something needs to be done about failing player rates, etc, the list is pretty much endless.) I am sure a wipe will help a little but, like every other time, how long will it last before player get bored and start leaving again, or staff aren't active or don't do their jobs and the players suffer for it... I hope something drastically changes or there is really no need to put the game up again.
unban me its been more than 2 weeks
HuntsMagic wrote:
I doubt that's going to do much. This game has been going down hill for a long time now. Many of the better players have left or are leaving and from the looks of it, the owner has either given up on it again, or is just to absent to know what the game needs and to do something about it (Example: The server needs to be put back up, updates need to happen, more reliable staff needs to be hired, something needs to be done about failing player rates, etc, the list is pretty much endless.) I am sure a wipe will help a little but, like every other time, how long will it last before player get bored and start leaving again, or staff aren't active or don't do their jobs and the players suffer for it... I hope something drastically changes or there is really no need to put the game up again.

From what I remember, Sync is having real life issues. The game is running as best it can with minimal staff and alot of the old players disappearing. Infact, I don't see anyone from back when I played on my Lloyd Ishtar key. More or less, we need the admins to come back, so that they can atleast get the game running again. That's why I dislike the RP system Sync created, because it doesn't work without RPMs.
James.Spires wrote:
HuntsMagic wrote:

From what I remember, Sync is having real life issues. The game is running as best it can with minimal staff and alot of the old players disappearing. Infact, I don't see anyone from back when I played on my Lloyd Ishtar key. More or less, we need the admins to come back, so that they can atleast get the game running again. That's why I dislike the RP system Sync created, because it doesn't work without RPMs.

I remember you Lloyd. It's been a long time, how have you been?

As far as Sync having "in real life issues", when isn't Sync having in real life issues? Between his computer problems and his consistent "I am tired of Charmed I am just going to quit Charmed for good leave for a few weeks or months and come back like nothing happened" attitude, its no wonder this game is in the shape that its in. Sorry to put it this way Sync, I feel for you, but I only feel so far before it's to much.

From what he (Sync) said on the forum he is waiting for his graphics card to come in or something, and openly admits to not paying any attention to the game at all, and in turn leaves us on a cliff hanger of whether he is even going to do something with it when he does get his graphics card. And seriously... It is always one thing or another. And the general lack of information, is rather disconcerting. No message about it on the forum until I asked and of course the response came a week AFTER the question was asked. No information on the game like a message of the day saying "Hey this is Sync, My computer isn't working very well, so I will need you guys to keep the game running till I get it fixed! Lulz Baiz!"

Apparently there was also no communication from Sync with the Admin's or RPM's because they all jumped ship a long time ago. So either they didn't know and just decided to leave, or they did know and just didn't care enough to do the jobs they were give. Which means they should all be fired and new staff should be brought in who will do there job regardless of whether Sync is around or not. I mean, if you look at the staff list there are more than enough people on there to handle the game for a few weeks while Sync is away, and yet they are normally all offline.

Also Lloyd I don't know how long you have been back but most of the older players aren't disappearing, 98% of them are gone and aren't coming back. There are maybe like 5 older players left, if that. those 98% and most of the other 2% of them gave up for reasons I have mentioned about. Problems with Sync or problems with the staff, or a mixture of both.

You are right though. However, I don't think the Admin's and RPM's need to come back, I think either new active ones need to be hired (And don't get me wrong there are SOME RPM's and Admin's who have been at least semi-active and should keep there positions but definitely the majority of them need to go), OR, The whole system needs to be replaced with a system like the one that was in before, that can sustain itself without the need for the RPM's and Admin's. Which would make more sense in a game like this, since the majority of the RPM's and Admin's are unreliable, as we can see plainly from whats been happening the last couple of weeks or just over the history of the game in general.
Just a note I figured I'd leave. I don't have real life issues....Though I am in fact still wondering where that came from. Last I heard, I apparently went into rehab for something.

Anyhow, as I have stated several times ingame and out of game, I am indeed not paying much attention to it for the duration of my graphics card missing. Simply because I cannot work on updates. The game files are on the computer that is missing the card. Lawl. I am most likely going to spend some time on the large list of things I have listed that were written down to be done in the meanwhile. After that however, I'll see how or what for the future of the game.

My own interest in BYOND isn't very high anymore and I do have other things to deal with irl. Priorities and all.

There should be some more information on here or on the forum within 2 weeks.
SyncWolf wrote:
Just a note I figured I'd leave. I don't have real life issues....Though I am in fact still wondering where that came from. Last I heard, I apparently went into rehab for something.

Anyhow, as I have stated several times ingame and out of game, I am indeed not paying much attention to it for the duration of my graphics card missing. Simply because I cannot work on updates. The game files are on the computer that is missing the card. Lawl. I am most likely going to spend some time on the large list of things I have listed that were written down to be done in the meanwhile. After that however, I'll see how or what for the future of the game.

My own interest in BYOND isn't very high anymore and I do have other things to deal with irl. Priorities and all.

There should be some more information on here or on the forum within 2 weeks.

Like uh spending more time with friends :P? Since the last time i saw you was like before the summer :|
SyncWolf wrote:

When I said, "in real life issues" I meant specifically your computer problems which is a real life issue (as opposed to not coming online because you are mad at the game, which would be a game related issue). I don't know anything about this rehab rumor but I hope you got the help you needed. XD

Also, "In real life issues" would include but are not limited to the issues in this statement above.

Please ban Emily786. She's Non-RP killing people, and she's LIEING about things, like I took her Werewolf Vanquish Potion when I was a Werewolf.
Martianboy28 wrote:
Please ban Emily786. She's Non-RP killing people, and she's LIEING about things, like I took her Werewolf Vanquish Potion when I was a Werewolf.

This really isn't the appropriate place for a request like that. Go to the complaints section of the forum and put it there.
where is the fairy kingdom no one is awnsering me on the game :(
I'll show you when you come online :)
Can I be unbanned I preesed wrong botten and I did not mean to kill him I am sorry!
It's not letting me play :(
Aw man what happened? :(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5