Resident Evil Online BETA

by Richy221
Resident Evil Online BETA
Team up with others and take on partners for teamwork in this fast paced zombie killing spree gauranteed to satisfy that itch for zombie killing
In response to HeartBrokenCrime
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Vipernjg26 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Vipernjg26 wrote:
Willing to 24/7 host this just need the go ahead and anything else i might need. just let me know i'm always on so if you need to just pager me

I would also. But it's not good to have two servers going at once. So, you can host first. I can get a better look at the game with players.

I could be an enforcer for your server. Or whatever you choice.

Having a issue getting it to open pub game with me as host sigh there's always a hitch when ya want to do something right i suppose xd lol

Did you add game to your pager, then click "New Game", next run as a hoster.

Then the game should become open to others. If you don't have to port forward.

If you do, then you need the files and use Dream Deamon.

i can get a pub game up just with me not being the "named" host always comes up as unknown host but eh
Well for the moment i give up lol i'll try to figure all this stuff out as the day goes on maybe i'll hit a smart ! point lol but for now all i've tried is an epic fail
In response to Vipernjg26
Vipernjg26 wrote:
Well for the moment i give up lol i'll try to figure all this stuff out as the day goes on maybe i'll hit a smart ! point lol but for now all i've tried is an epic fail

Server won't show your name. You have to set it, if they have that setting as a Verb.
Howdy there. I was attempting to play by myself when I come across the message "* Sorry the server is busy, try again later. *".

Just inquiring if this is a temporary thing or not. Although I might not play as constantly anymore, REOB is definitely something that I'll keep coming back to. Keep it up, Ash!
What the hell, Someone start hosting if you actually host and make this game popular again you might just become an admin/GM
In response to Hitsugaya Torishiro
Hitsugaya Torishiro wrote:
What the hell, Someone start hosting if you actually host and make this game popular again you might just become an admin/GM

Lol, I could have been done, it but I'm not going to host something without the owner whereabouts.
He hasn't been around for the longest, Screw that.
In response to Hitsugaya Torishiro
Hitsugaya Torishiro wrote:
He hasn't been around for the longest, Screw that.

Then I'm never going to host looks like.
-_-+
Well there are more people, Do what you want
Changed my mind. I'm get a hoster to do it. Meep. Game going back up in a few.
Whos that going to be?
One of my friend for the moment. We'll see how it goes.
What happened to Dark Emeralds version? I liked that version. I had quite a lot of good equips and Avatars on that version, too.
In response to Naraku No Hana
Naraku No Hana wrote:
What happened to Dark Emeralds version? I liked that version. I had quite a lot of good equips and Avatars on that version, too.

Get me the host files and maybe in the future.
i just fired up resident evil online beta on my server(its at the fastest fibre conected data center in the states) i will host as long as possible BUT this has to stay fun so if it is gonna rip 100+gb/mth of data i am no longer going to host since i pay for anything over 50gb (10 cents per gb and it goes down as i use more) so feel free to contact me if you want to cotribute to keeping this running
I stopped hosting, because it's too low on graphics for me. So, Meep.
As I stated in the past,anyone can host,if they would like to.

As for the other staff's whereabouts,well,I haven't come into contact with anyone of them lately.
Life keeps people busy.

At any rate,I'm looking forward to someone who can host the game.

-Ash
Im hosting right now if any one wants to play
hosting!! :)
In response to Ashleyy_10
Hosting right now
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8