Resident Evil Online BETA

by Richy221
Resident Evil Online BETA
Team up with others and take on partners for teamwork in this fast paced zombie killing spree gauranteed to satisfy that itch for zombie killing
erm im finally back home. so,ill be getting online more often.
Could i host the game and play it for 24/7 ...so this game will going to up not down..
why does everyone ask to host? he has his own thing so the answer will always be no... i mean cmon... its a waste of energy
actually anyone who wants to host should. i cant be hosting all the time
Richy221 wrote:
actually anyone who wants to host should. i cant be hosting all the time

way to stick up for me richy ;p
i love this game i hope it keeps getting better and a 24/7 host!
same
ill be hosting this game 24/7 but i need help invite people to game i dont like when its only like 5 people or less to game also ill be giving out enforcer so if im not actice much my enf will
If anyone wishes to host for others and such then do so.

The staff appreciates it.
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
why does everyone ask to host? he has his own thing so the answer will always be no... i mean cmon... its a waste of energy

That would make more sense if you were talking about people asking for admin or something of the like but,yeah,we need a host.

What in THE HELL.... my bag keeps showing up as 0/ and i cant pick up guns OR AMMO.. just nades dynamite and fucking mines! so i never get past.. 20 or 30 kills CAUSE I DONT HAVE THE FUCKIGN BAG SPACE TO PICK UP WEAPONS WTF!
Richy im gonna host this 24/7 so id love if i can have admin or something to help me keep control of the server
Dyasha wrote:
What in THE HELL.... my bag keeps showing up as 0/ and i cant pick up guns OR AMMO.. just nades dynamite and fucking mines! so i never get past.. 20 or 30 kills CAUSE I DONT HAVE THE FUCKIGN BAG SPACE TO PICK UP WEAPONS WTF!

its a bug... post it in forums and not here...
Oresoran wrote:
Richy im gonna host this 24/7 so id love if i can have admin or something to help me keep control of the server

Hows the hosting going then?

You have your controls when you launch the game. Getting admin isn't necessary except perhaps Enforcer.
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Dyasha wrote:

its a bug... post it in forums and not here...

I think its fixed,I believe I was the one who cleared up that problem when he had it,the comment is old.
ahh, i see
Ill host 24/7. If my server is laging, not on the hub, or anything you need help with, just page me and ill see what i can do.
Nvm wish i could host but can't sorry.
Port Forward...
i can host don't need to port forward. It's just i have one ethernet cord. and i use it for my xbox and other stuff that need internet, but ill host as much as i can.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8