Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
hey ianperegrine my character died while i was going to the tower of war and i accidentally hit yes to save and now i cant get to my boat can u do something

Please fill out a bug report, and I'll take a look at it. You can also upload your save file and include a link to that in the forum post, and I'll edit it for you so that it works again.
IainPeregrine wrote:
hey ianperegrine my character died while i was going to the tower of war and i accidentally hit yes to save and now i cant get to my boat can u do something

Please fill out a bug report, and I'll take a look at it. You can also upload your save file and include a link to that in the forum post, and I'll edit it for you so that it works again.

how can i upload my saved files?

Johnnyboy900 wrote:

Same way you'd do it with any other file. Search Yahoo for a site that will allow you to upload files and share them, upload your file, send me a link. Or send it as an attachment via email.

IainPeregrine wrote:
Johnnyboy900 wrote:

Same way you'd do it with any other file. Search Yahoo for a site that will allow you to upload files and share them, upload your file, send me a link. Or send it as an attachment via email.

is the regressia.rsc files?

Johnnyboy900 wrote:

The file is named "player.sav".

IainPeregrine wrote:
Johnnyboy900 wrote:

The file is named "player.sav".

i dont see the that file or how do i download to see that file because the way im downloading it it dosent show it to me

I tried playing this game but I couldn't figure out what keys is for what. If there was a menu that tells us that kind of things, it would be awesome. I scoured the website for the moves also... but nothing was found.
Sage_3 wrote:
I tried playing this game but I couldn't figure out what keys is for what. If there was a menu that tells us that kind of things, it would be awesome. I scoured the website for the moves also... but nothing was found.

Right up top, in the menu, is the word "Help". Select that, and click the link for "Controls" when the help file pops up. The word "Options" is up top in the menu, too. Select "Keyboard Settings" to make the controls whatever you want.

It's a well made game.
This game just popped up in my top bar as 1 sever / 0 players.

What are you up to, Iain?
Wasn't me. Sometimes people open the game in Dream Daemon accidentally.

There have also been times when misguided people in the community will look for "good games" that they can "help out" by hosting. They open it with DD, without even trying the game first, and don't realize for days that it's single player. I thought I had addressed this by overriding world.OpenPort(), but it seems some hosts slip through regardless.
That's strange. Could be a BYOND bug and worth reporting.
It's boring at first, but its decent.
I was disappointed. Were suppose to help advance technology not bring it 10 20 years back.
Could be just me, but the game feels pretty imbalanced. It forces grinding, and, well, there's a difference between "hard" and "tedious". An example being the player unable to get equipment necessary for survival in anything below two dozen battles more than you get just via travel.
How do you get the don,dragon slayer,and pirates life medals?
Can not play the game. Fails to load title screen. :(

runtime error: Cannot read null.client
proc name: New (/titlescreen/New)
usr: null
src: the titlescreen (/titlescreen)
call stack:
the titlescreen (/titlescreen): New()

runtime error: bad client
proc name: save settings (/interface/proc/save_settings)
usr: null
src: /interface (/interface)
call stack:
/interface (/interface): save settings()
: Del()
In response to Mahn
Mahn wrote:
Can not play the game. Fails to load title screen. :(

Should be fixed now.
Page: 1 2