ID:58900

Post your comments here!
Hey with Harry Potter and His Legacy, I would be glad to help out and be any one of the teachers. Go Defence Against The Dark Arts. It is so important
Hi could me and my mate help out with the lessons pref charms and transfiguration if u still need peps for it
Hocomoco wrote:
Hi could me and my mate help out with the lessons pref charms and transfiguration if u still need peps for it

You would be lucky for him to answer, dude
i would love for you guys help but im still having trouble posting the damned thing
Hey Minigus... I got some exp in coding and i love harry potter. If u want i can be coder but if im not i will still play once its done
Minigus wrote:
i would love for you guys help but im still having trouble posting the damned thing

What is the problem exactly?
hey i was wondering if you have found help for ur game yet? well i just wanted to kno if i culd apply for a job like admin or proffessor or co owner
o and i can also help with the game if you need help
I am a really Experienced coder and I am pretty good iconer
Can i help? I'm ok at coding, and i reallywant to have a good place. thanks.

Shadow
Ummm i am new but i would like to be a teacher i have no expirence with coding or anything but i just would like to apply for a teacher job
I would like to be a teacher even though I cant code to save my life.
i would like to apply for co owner or admin and mapper im begginer at mapping not sure how to make working doors that tele you to the room maybe you could tell me that or thats under another department ide love to help and as teacher ide like to apply for defencse against dark arts or charms
I would like to apply for a teaching job. Reply if interested I also have some ideas for the game, IF you would like to hear them Teikyuu is my key.
i would like 2 be an defecen againsts the dark arts profecer plz
even though i asked to be a teacher in the 11th post if i cannot could i just be a mod or admin or something of t hat sort other than that once you host teh game i will be more than happy to play it cant wait till it comes out
hey everyone dont forget i applied first in post number 1 for a teaching job and hopefully defence against the dark arts
also no need to get mad i just reminding you other people bye
still need help with your game
even though i asked to be a teacher in the 11th post if i cannot could i just be a mod or admin or something of t hat sort other than that once you host teh game i will be more than happy to play it cant wait till it comes out

Oh Btw i can bethe host cuz ive gotten the routers and all that down so when u need a host just add me to pager and tell me :)
Page: 1 2