Naruto Ninja Faith

by Element88
Naruto Ninja Faith
Welcome to Naruto Ninja Faith. We're back.
ID:58973

In-Game:
Photobucket
Log-in Screen:
Naruto Ninja Faith

Game Owner:
Colton(Element88)

Current News:
I'm giving the game an attempt to reach back to it's breaking point thus gathering it's old players and resurrecting the game all-in-all! We appreciate your game play!

If you'd like to ask any questions comment here or view the forums:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/NarutoNinjaFaith/

Thank you,
Colt

Please, don't bug me for staff. Submit your own application in the forums, thank you.

First comment! Woot
Great game, the only thing we need is a 24/7 host that doesnt mess up. I know your still looking but it really is needed.
For some constructive criticism on my own game, haha. I believe we have a long journey, such as coding in more interactive quests and training to make the game more entertaining, we're on the right track.

- Colt
This is an awesome game! Keep up the good work Colt!
this game is so awsome i thought u guys found tech as host that wont mess up i am posting this comment because he did it has been like an houre so i was wondering if i could be host or back up
This is my favorite Naruto game on Byond. The GM, Admins, and Mods are all pretty cool and helpful. The graphics and structure designs are amoung the best I've seen in many Naruto games.

Naruto Ninja Faith is an all around fun and enjoyable game. I would recommend this game to anyone who is a Naruto fan or anyone who is looking to pass time with a great game.

I rank this game 10 out of 10.

Ryuogon!
r their sords in this game?
This is my favorite Naruto byond game but every time i try to log on the server is down so whats up with this???? if you need a 24/7 host i dont mind to try just let me know

I'm going to say what i like and dislike about this game. When i first logged in i noticed that the base icons and the turf were original, i like that very much in a game. i also like the fact that first you have to wander to the village you want to be in it. Another thing that caught my eye was after i had to take test i can choose my clan then, i believe that to be very creative. i also find that the slow training brings more fun to the game. I saw one thing that bugged me a bit. when u do push-ups and have your headband on its like your headband is floating and you become bald a naked. although this is a minor thing i think they should fix that. Overall this game is a lot better then most Naruto games on Byond and i believe earned there rank fairly and they deserve to be in Byond Anime. Thumbs up guys you did a good job.
Xion111 wrote:
I'm going to say what i like and dislike about this game. When i first logged in i noticed that the base icons and the turf were original, i like that very much in a game. i also like the fact that first you have to wander to the village you want to be in it. Another thing that caught my eye was after i had to take test i can choose my clan then, i believe that to be very creative. i also find that the slow training brings more fun to the game. I saw one thing that bugged me a bit. when u do push-ups and have your headband on its like your headband is floating and you become bald a naked. although this is a minor thing i think they should fix that. Overall this game is a lot better then most Naruto games on Byond and i believe earned there rank fairly and they deserve to be in Byond Anime. Thumbs up guys you did a good job.

You're suppose to be bald.

Thanks for the comments guys, nice insult Mathguy. :P
this game is great if only you could use swords it would be perfect lol
you need to do something about the host server every time i try to play its either not up or its up and crashes with in two hours of logging in lol
Wait...did it crash?
Techs server crashes a lot.... Hes getting better but he still messes up accationally.
player icons 3/10
map icons 7/10
gamplay 8/10
origyinality 9/10 (i dont like riped genin)
Fun 10/10 (its realy fun becauze it have a lot of jutsus , clans , pasives and best thing are some made up clans and its fun to find out what they can do. Its not ordynari to play whit made up clans because you always wonder what will you get, its not like your waiting to get lotus or something its difrent)
Total Rank 7/10 COME AND PLAY
Fail game.....The gms are like 8 mentally...Check this out..

Hello BYOND Member, in this game you can gain demon by voting. Ranking the game in the top 3 of your favorites will get you 1 demon, but ranking it #1 you will get 2 demons. Please vote and enjoy the game!

Player - (Genin) Kill Ahh are you allowed to give rank boosts to rankers?I have just ranked,Thanks.

Kill has been IPBanned by Sean. <--- Nice? Wtf is the point off telling us we can rank and get boosts then ip ban when we ask for them? Pshh...Element88 needs to do a better job getting his GMs..
Lmfao, that's hilarious
Element88 wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys, nice insult Mathguy. :P

PLEASE UNBANNED ME I DIDNT DO ENEYTHING
IM SAYINVEGETA
HEY PLEASE IMBANNED ME I DIDNT DO ENEYTHINGH PLEASE AND I THINK IT WAS MY FRIEND OREO SO COULD U INBANNED NHIM
Page: 1 2 3 4