Naruto Ninja Faith

by Element88
Naruto Ninja Faith
Welcome to Naruto Ninja Faith. We're back.
Server crashed again
Matrix 12 wrote:
player icons 3/10
map icons 7/10
gamplay 8/10
origyinality 9/10 (i dont like riped genin)
Fun 10/10 (its realy fun becauze it have a lot of jutsus , clans , pasives and best thing are some made up clans and its fun to find out what they can do. Its not ordynari to play whit made up clans because you always wonder what will you get, its not like your waiting to get lotus or something its difrent)
Total Rank 7/10 COME AND PLAY

What are you talking about? The graphics are great. You should see other graphics in other Naruto games compared to this one.

Killakev18 wrote:
Fail game.....The gms are like 8 mentally...Check this out..

Hello BYOND Member, in this game you can gain demon by voting. Ranking the game in the top 3 of your favorites will get you 1 demon, but ranking it #1 you will get 2 demons. Please vote and enjoy the game!

Player - (Genin) Kill Ahh are you allowed to give rank boosts to rankers?I have just ranked,Thanks.

Kill has been IPBanned by Sean. <--- Nice? Wtf is the point off telling us we can rank and get boosts then ip ban when we ask for them? Pshh...Element88 needs to do a better job getting his GMs..

And where does it say that?
U know the Gay thing About This Game I got all Its Icon and Codes if U need its Icons and codes contact me at [email protected]
U know the Gay thing About This Game I got all Its Icon and Codes if U need its Icons and codes contact me at [email protected]
I seriously doubt you have the coding.
Element I sended U the coding Remember On Msn To Prove to U i had it
please unbanned me im SayinVegeta thats my key or unbanned Oreo969 either on please
please

please
please unbanned Oreo969 or SayinVegeta please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
PLZ GET A RELIABLE HOST HE SAID HIS MOM IS CLEANING IT HAD BEEN LIKE 2 HOURSE AND IT IS TILL DOWN OMG PLZ

i can host 24/7 if u consider
can someone help please my game wont load it keeps saying 23 players and there r 2 right now and if i click play it says connection failed help someone plz
omg it still wont load plz someone help im getting mad at my pc is it da server
Wow...The game is down for just a few houres and you all freak out?Also Itachi7000535 the game's down,so try again later.
any idea when its gonna come bak up cuz dis is my fav game and i dont like 2 play otha games
i wonder wut dose players in there r doing training
there needs 2 b a NEW server really im really bored y cant someone make another server
make a new server
pplz
plz
Page: 1 2 3 4