Naruto Ninja Faith

by Element88
Naruto Ninja Faith
Welcome to Naruto Ninja Faith. We're back.
please unbanned me ill tell my friend we cant play all att my house illl tel kakashi and oreo to go back too there house
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
please
SayinVegeta wrote:namu is hot genigri is hot haze is hot the owner is hot lmao
Element88 wrote:
i like men>
PLEASE UNBANNED ME I DIDNT DO ENEYTHING
IM SAYINVEGETA

yes u did u and flash got in a fight and she banned the both of u guys lmao but he got unbanned waaaay befor u

im am getting sooooooooooo tired of this server going down this cap i torture im i should have cb now but i need to get on the and use a move or kick tree to learn it!!! ot up the server again plz!!

i can host if u consider

oh yea im also looking for another coder and 2 iconers 1 more coder though thx oh and if u want to contact me about this u can justcome on the game and ask for me i should e there im on everyday wen i come form school

oh and a mapper would be nice
WHY is the game always down can someone please put the sever back up i need to train
This Is Bloo Apllying For Gm I Been Gm On Alot Of Games And I've Been Good On Them
if some 1 hosts plz stay on 24 7 so we gamers can play
Looks like someone is using old NR graphics... tsk tsk
It's a game, shove it up your ass.
And you lack anything of skill. Shut that up your ass boy. ^_^;
Skill? Sitting at a fucking computer desk isn't hard work. Go outside.
Easy to type that up, I know. It seems as though you're the pasty white type. Open your window and perhaps you'll shed that coat of sour cream on your skin.
Stop wasting my time, prick.
Stop wasting the few fans of your rip you do have...
Nice game! very nice! But just a kind of...strange,to don't know what you must train for your jutsu's...but it's nice,and i guess i will play it a long time,hehe
Are you sure you wanna waste your time on such ripped garbage?
yes...even when i can't login yet...
when is it going to starts i mean come on
Page: 1 2 3 4