Dragonball: Heroes

by Psmaun
Dragonball: Heroes
Coming soon!
ID:59013

The game is based on the BYOND v4.0 architecture, you can get it here.
For additional help, register on our forums.

Coming soon!
were is the game at i wanna play on my newly reached ssj 4
its been down for ages -.-
lol cichin if u have to restart when u reached ssj4 in 1 day im gonna laugh my ass of u were on there for sooo long
The game will be back to normal by the end of this week and everyone who have lost their chars would be edited back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ha this game has alot of potential, but isnt going anywhere.
idk if anyone else noticed, but yea.
i mean im not trying to hate, i like the game, but in the current situation..nothing. sorry for harshing your mellow.
dude shut up ok this game in pimpin
when is it going back on

i cant wait to play it
Game is being developed from a new perspective. It will be out in a week or so.
The game has taken a little longer than expected, we SHOULD expet it out this week, if not in the next 4 weeks.

the 4 week deadline is definite as after that the developers of the game will be to busy to work on the game for a while so we will be forced to release it.
BlackPrideX wrote:
The game has taken a little longer than expected, we SHOULD expet it out this week, if not in the next 4 weeks.

the 4 week deadline is definite as after that the developers of the game will be to busy to work on the game for a while so we will be forced to release it.

lol
game is rebirth rip
I took a shit that looked better then this game.
Cyberlord34 wrote:
I took a shit that looked better then this game.

LOL
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE DATE ITS SEPEMTEMBE AND BLACK PRIDE SAID THAT IN JULY
HES SPIKE SPIKE THE DINOSAUR
Guys... This game is totally ORGINAL .. i played this game along time.
Oh shut up, you know nothing of what you speak >_> You don't even talk to PSM. The game wasn't original but he is working from scratch this time.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Oh shut up, you know nothing of what you speak >_> You don't even talk to PSM. The game wasn't original but he is working from scratch this time.

Bx... , did i saw say something o you so shut up fking asshole..

Did you saw say what? Make sense of what you are trying to say before you type again. I only posted the truth so that morons don't go around believing your dumb ass. Unlike you, I actually talk to the owner of this game frequently and know the status of his game. So go spread your "omg theez game rulz eets bast dbz game on byond" lies elsewhere.
Page: 1 2