Megaman: Navi Wars

by Kakashi24142
Megaman: Navi Wars
As of v0.413, we are using a network save system.
Happyisaac2009 wrote:
well you're not hosting now

Yes I Am
Yes I Am
seriosly needs to be fixed im suprised by its popularity rating
me and my brother used to play this game allllll the time (= but then we couldnt due to the fact of multikey . please fix this problem, it would be a great help to us . btw if needed my key is Syrus321 and my brothers is Soulshay . thanks in advance .
Uinxguy wrote:

the game looks cool but it got sum big errors
Syrus321 wrote:
me and my brother used to play this game allllll the time (= but then we couldnt due to the fact of multikey . please fix this problem, it would be a great help to us . btw if needed my key is Syrus321 and my brothers is Soulshay . thanks in advance .

Its just the fact that u are playing as you and your brother. Just say you wanna play with 2 Keys at the same time, dont make up this brother and i wanna play crap
Sgrug4 wrote:
Uinxguy wrote:

the game looks cool but it got sum big errors

It IS an Alpha Version. Kakashi and I never did get Far, but he'll be on Vacation Soon!
When will the game be updated? Or worked on again?
Meito15 wrote:
When will the game be updated? Or worked on again?

WHen Kakashi has time. That's all we know. Honestly we both want to finish...
There's a Saving error, when will it be fixed? great game otherwise.
Zete wrote:

The game is discontinued, sorry but Kakashi and I abandoned it over a year ago now. We can't do a thing without a MAJOR Coder from BYOND. I'm not speaking a BYOND anime coder, this game would probably spin their heads in coding complexity.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear. I'm but a humble spriter, so I can't help you there. I hope you find the help you need, this has the potential to be a great online game.
Latoma wrote:
Zete wrote:

The game is discontinued, sorry but Kakashi and I abandoned it over a year ago now. We can't do a thing without a MAJOR Coder from BYOND. I'm not speaking a BYOND anime coder, this game would probably spin their heads in coding complexity.

i can code/icon it :o

mostly icon
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Zete wrote:

mostly icon

You don't get it. This game has coding that requires Top-class Coding, I mean like stuff Android Data and other VERY well known and VERY respected coders could do. Kakashi wasn't THAT far up there, but the gap between him and most of byond was painfully obvious even to me.
Latoma wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Zete wrote:

mostly icon

You don't get it. This game has coding that requires Top-class Coding, I mean like stuff Android Data and other VERY well known and VERY respected coders could do. Kakashi wasn't THAT far up there, but the gap between him and most of byond was painfully obvious even to me.

thats why i got zhyge >=0
Don't know that person, don't know you. So No. It's a dead project, that simple.
Wow....
This Is Incredible But A Little Too Slow So You Might Want To Fix That But Nice Too I Liked The 3 vs 3 And 2 vs 1 Battles That I Did....
Many People Are Desperate To Get This Game Updated....
So Here Me Out Advanced Coders Please Help Kakashi Make The Best MMBN Online Game Ever!!
It Keeps Multi-Keying Help Me Out???
Page: 1 2 3 4