Megaman: Navi Wars

by Kakashi24142
Megaman: Navi Wars
As of v0.413, we are using a network save system.
They need to make another game like this on byond since this one is dead. This game would get so many players.
What you mostly all fail to realize is this was made using basic BYOND, not isometric, and hence is was more advance then most byond games. Taking it further it goes from Iso to Standard in an instant.

Nobody could help remake this game @ Uzumaki. It's dead :<

And the odds of anyone making anything comparable to this are nill.
Hmmm this is a verry good game. Too bad that no one plays it. :(
I heard someone's coming up with a new MMBN game on byond. Dunno when though
I saw the videos, it looks similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MMBNBeastReign
DragonGC wrote:
I heard someone's coming up with a new MMBN game on byond. Dunno when though
I saw the videos, it looks similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MMBNBeastReign

Question is: Why couldn't he keep the sprites as is?

Kakashi and I went WAY out of our way to pixel-position everything.
What are you trying to ask? I don't get it lol. Well its not like I can answer anyways xD
Navi wars is kinda laggy and the graphic and movement is out of place sometimes.
I just wanted to point it out.

I know its not going to be updated anymore
sucks...
Naruto123245 wrote:
Navi wars is kinda laggy and the graphic and movement is out of place sometimes.
I just wanted to point it out.

I know its not going to be updated anymore

You got to remember this was made BEFORE BYOND directly Supported ANY form of pixel movement, much less pixel collision. In short this was made waaay long ago.

@ Danielor:

I know you do ;).

Newbies just can't seem to respect what was done before you had Jet Engines that go Mach 4!
i wonder if someone were to continue this how it would of been like
Dooney1 wrote:
i wonder if someone were to continue this how it would of been like

The forums kinda overlayed it. Most of the Navis bar the truly OP'd class ones (Serenade and Forte) would be public. Stoneman would be unavailable, and a couple others.

It would have included optional RP which would include extra unlocks for those who actively and honestly participated for free, others would need to buy or never obtain these (Including "Forte"/Bass Chips being amongst the unobtainables)

There woulda eventually been a mission board in which people could take missions, and invisible NPCs would turn off their invis variable for single player play. And these woulda formed a bit of a single player mission/storyline leading to a game unique Cybeast, Suiga. This would be background leading towards the end of the Rp wherein the staff would just leave it all to moderation.

There -would- have been... I believe 5 Special Navis unique to the game, whom were emphasized in the storyline of the Missions and RP as Villains. I forgot their names but I remember one was called Raven.EXE.

I remember the Undernet (lead by Forte) woulda played a big deal, and murkland as well as a new Net Mafia (which was where the 5 new villain Navis came from). Honestly this thing's so old I've forgotten a lot.
I really wish Kakashi had given me the data I needed to keep the game running. I had planned to continue updating the game, but have no way of doing so right now.
OmnixTH wrote:
I really wish Kakashi had given me the data I needed to keep the game running. I had planned to continue updating the game, but have no way of doing so right now.

He would have told me about this, so um, no.
If I get the source of Megaman: Navi Wars I will host it so people can join and have fun if you do not give me the source people will say it suck.Who say what I say I say yes what do other people say yes or no
Darkchrispee wrote:
If I get the source of Megaman: Navi Wars I will host it so people can join and have fun if you do not give me the source people will say it suck.Who say what I say I say yes what do other people say yes or no

You are a retard.

That is all.

Only one person has the source, he's long gone from BYOND.

hence you'll never get it.

Hence you're a retard.

**** off my game's comment column.
Me and Inu-kun are making one that's in a much better state than this. It's actually not that hard to make something like this.
Ishuri wrote:
Me and Inu-kun are making one that's in a much better state than this. It's actually not that hard to make something like this.

Now? Sure. Pixel movement is naturally supported, the Pixel-positioning is better, etc.

Back then?

My god. It was a nightmare. When this was made it was a living nightmare to apply even 1/4th of what is in this.

I dunno if BYOND even supports MMBN's angles of collision...
Eh. This was before native pixel movement, you didn't think we had it set up that fast? It was in quite a hiatus. Btw, waiting for your newest game with Fugsnarf, I'm loving the current updates.
Ishuri wrote:
Eh. This was before native pixel movement, you didn't think we had it set up that fast? It was in quite a hiatus. Btw, waiting for your newest game with Fugsnarf, I'm loving the current updates.

Fugsnarf is erm. Kinda gone QQ. He's got so much junk to do in Argentina with his schoolwork and crap he might not be coming back at all.

@_@ Which puts MMF2 AND Project TH at complete standstills.
Lies! I know he will! He must D=
Page: 1 2 3 4